For hundreds of years now, scientists at the Weyland-Yutani Corporation have been monitoring the behavior of an alien life-form so powerful that its potential for military application appears limitless. Although all attempts to harness the beast’s abilities have ended in appalling bloodshed, the acquisition of the Xenomorph remains a priority. As such, Weyland-Yutani has granted you access to their detailed files on the alien in the hope that you will be able to help capture and subjugate one of these fascinating yet deadly creatures.
Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report is the first item to be produced in the thrilling new collaboration between Sideshow Collectibles and Insight Editions. Featuring a striking sculpted cover that captures the ferocious power of the Xenomorph, the book is designed to look as if it has been wrapped in the skin of the iconic creature. This cover sculpt is the first of its kind and unique to this exclusive edition of the book.
The interior of the book utilizes specially commissioned illustrations and thirty-five years of Alien movie concept art and film stills to create a deeply engrossing reading experience that explores the nature of the Xenomorph in unparalleled detail. Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report also contains extensive information on the characters, locations, vehicles, and weapons from the movies, along with an in-depth breakdown of the Xenomorph’s life cycle.
Covering all aspects of this hugely popular franchise’s thirty-five-year history, Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report – Collectors’ Edition is the ultimate book for fans, delivered in a format that collectors will love.
• 9.25” x 11” book with exclusive sculpted cover created by renowned collectibles sculptor Patrick Pigott and colored by ex-ILM artist Don Bies.
• 160 pages plus a stunning gatefold featuring a jaw-dropping original illustration of the Sulaco ship from Aliens
• 20 insert items that bring to life key moments from the Alien movies
• Features material from Prometheus, Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, and Alien Resurrection and is one of the first books to bring the worlds of Prometheus and the Alien films together
• Amazing new narrative that sees the sinister Weyland-Yutani Corporation explore the secrets of the Xenomorph
• Contains over 30 original illustrations by Xenomorph expert Markus Pansegrau, who has painstakingly recreated each version of the creature seen in the movies with stunning digital art
• Contains 10 illustrations by Alien tech expert John R. Mullaney, including cutaways of the Dropship and APC, and uniquely detailed renderings of the ships Nostromo and Sulaco and iconic weapons such as the Pulse Rifle and Smart Gun.
The book also features a wealth of inserts and removable items, including:
• Pvt. Hudson’s discharge papers
• Veterinarian report on Jonesy the cat
• Medical report on facehugger victim Marachuk, John J.
• Carter J. Burke’s communication card
• Chest X-ray showing Xenomorph implantation
• Bug Stomper Dropship sticker
• Exclusive extracts from prisoner Morse’s tell-all novel, Space Beast