This is the official Predator Concrete Jungle Walkthrough Guide that helps you through 2005’s Predator Concrete Jungle game for PS2 & X-Box.
Level 1: Midsummer Nights Massacre
- Cut scene ends game play begins with Predator perched on a railing.
- Kill the 2 AI’s in courtyard, cut scene plays a door blasting open after killing the AI.
- Proceed into the building and through the hallway until the ‘Execution‘ cut scene plays, proceed through hallway to the red waypoint (triangular symbol on the floor).
- Proceed out of the hallway through the doorway and a cut scene will appear showing the Predator jump from the ledge onto a car, and onto the street.
- Once on the street, head left (West), to the next waypoint in the alleyway. Once at the waypoint, a cut scene will show the next waypoint.
- Jump on ledge ahead and jump again to the roof to get to the next waypoint.
- Proceed straight and turn left. Cross the beam and continue on straight until the next waypoint ahead.
- Wall jump on the left wall to get to the next rooftop to get to the next waypoint.
- Jump to the rooftop ahead and get to the next waypoint.
- A cut scene will show Predator grab and kick an AI off the roof.
- After the cut scene, proceed right (East) to the next waypoint in front of a large wall.
Bonus Mission: Kill the Irish mob Boss, Broken Face. He is marked with a red symbol above his head. (see bonus sheet for all
- Once the Predator activates the waypoint, a cut scene will show the Predator jump on the wall. Climb the wall up to the rooftop and activate the waypoint.
- A cut scene will show the beams above collapse and fall behind the Predator.
- Jump across the gap to the ledge ahead, turn left (West) and walk to the edge.
- Notice on the left that there is another ledge on the left (South). Jump to that ledge and proceed forward and cross the metal beam on the right (North).
- Kill the AI’s on the rooftop ahead.
- Proceed West onto the next rooftop.
- A cut scene will show a building’s wall explode out.
- Jump across to the new opening in the burning building.
- Follow the path and run up the caved in ceiling to get to the floor above.
- Go left and jump out of the opening (South) and across to the rooftop ahead.
- Turn right and proceed straight (West) to the end of the rooftop.
- Jump across to the ledge in front of the large Champion bread sign.
- Jump up to the ledge above the sign and get to the next waypoint, and then proceed to the next waypoint and once the Predator passes through the area with fire, the floor will collapse and a cut scene will play.
Level 2: Copycat
PICKUPS: 1. Wristblades upgrade. From the start point go left, notice the elevated railway. Move along the railway and notice the two bridges. On the bottom bridge is a wristblades pickup. (see screenshot)
- Cut scene will show the Les Serviteurs at their hideout. Game play begins with Predator on a building.
- Switch to Tech Scan and be sure to not have the Predator’s wristblades equipped.
- Locate the Copycat killers. They are invisible (they use the Predator’s cloaking technology) and show up on the Tech Scan radar as a hollow circles.
- When one is found, go up to the target and repeatedly press the light melee button until Predator grabs the Copycat. (The AI can be grabbed when the hand icon is above the AI’s head).
- Once the Copycat is grabbed take the AI to any of the newly marked waypoints. Once the Copycat is brought to any of the waypoints, a cut scene will appear showing the Predator flay the body.
Bonus: Near the Servituer base is the Psychopath Health upgrade. Go to the harbor behind the parking garage(The third waypoint for the flaying) to find & kill him.
- Have the Predator locate and flay two more Copycat killers.
- A new mission will appear to kill all the riot police in the level. Player can now switch out of Tech Scan to normal vision. They will be marked on the radar by the hollow circles.
- Proceed to kill all the riot police including the Ulysses robots. Note: Be sure to destroy the police cars so that the police will not radio in and call for more back up to arrive. There will also be Ulysses robots present to destroy. In order to easily defeat them, the player would have jump on the robot and attack from there. To jump on the Ulysses robot, have Predator be cloaked, proceed behind the robot, lock on to it there will be an icon above the robot, and jump. The Predator will jump on the robot; press light melee button to destroy it.
- Once all the riot police officers and the Ulysses are defeated, you must locate the Servituer base’s entrance.
- Switch to Tech Scan and locate the two hollow circles on the radar. The two circles represent two more copycat killers and they will be in front of the entrance to the Serviteur base. Move to the next waypoint.
- Once you step into the entrance, the mission will end.
Level 3: Sacrifice
- Start the level and kill all the Serviteur AI’s throughout the level. There will be a mix of normal (visible) Servituer gangsters and cloaked Copycat killers.
- To kill the cloaked Copycat killers, switch to Tech Scan.
- Once all the gangsters are killed, a cut scene will show the Servituer boss come out from the building.
- Proceed to kill the boss. Tip: Make the Predator is cloaked and stand at a distance so that the boss will not block the attacks. Equip the speargun and try and aim for the Serviteur boss’s head. The firebombs & any other weapons work as well.
- Once the boss is defeated the level will end. Ritual unlocked when the boss has been skull ripped.
Level 4: Dead Man Walking
BONUS ENERGY UPGRADE: Destroy the arms caches. From the startpoint move left and jump up onto the roof tops. The second crate is located where the “Arms deal” goes down.
Combistick Upgrade at north side of map.
- Once the level starts, the mission will be to find the cloaked beacons. Predator will start on an elevated platform. Jump down and jump on the rooftop of the building to the left with the purple IMP sign. There will be a beacon on the higher building. The next beacon will be to the south, on the elevated railway in front of the church. The final beacon is located on the rooftops, one block east of the church.
- Once that is complete, a cut scene will show an ambulance, and the supply carriers (women).
- Complete the mission: kill all four of the supply carriers. Be sure to Cloak: If they see you they will run & you will fail the mission. Proceed to the next mission (waypoint), Arms Deal. The waypoint will be marked on the radar.
- Once the waypoint is activated, a cut scene will play showing another meeting at the parking lot below. Drop down and kill all the gang members at the meeting.
- Once that is complete, proceed to the next waypoint which will be the Mugging mission. A cut scene will play. After the cut scene, kill all the gang members.
- Once all that is complete a new mission that will have the player head to the church will be shown. Make sure to be cloaked when proceeding to the church. Proceed to the ‘Recording a Password’ green icon hint that is on top of the elevated railway.
- Switch to first person, zoom in and target the AI with the vocal mimicry symbol above his head.
- Once the AI enters the church, switch to third person, proceed down to the street level and to the front entrance of the church. Then switch back into first person, lock onto the door, and press the vocal mimicry button. A cut scene will play showing you entering the church.
Level 5: Sanctuary
At the start of the level, proceed straight and kill the three gang enforcers. This is easiest if you go up on the balconies & uncloak. Once they are up there with you recloak and kill them. Mostly you need to keep circling & slashing them. If they all come at you back off & try to get them alone. There are plenty of power ups all around. Once they are killed, skull rip all of them and the level will end and a ritual will be unlocked.
Level 6: La Famiglia
- After the cut scene of the level plays, proceed forward and a short cut scene will show an objective to grab a Mafia Lieutenant and the use of the DNA Scanner. Be aware of EMP mines throughout the level. Use tech scan so you don’t lose your cloak at a bad time.
- Go to the left bridge which is to the Southeast. Make sure that the Predator’s wristblades are not equipped. Head to the small bunker and grab the target Mafia lieutenant and go to the newly shown red waypoint that is in front of the DNA Scanner. A cut scene will play showing the turrets being shut down.
- Next proceed back over the bridge back to the main walkway.
Speargun upgrade at top of mansion. You should get this before disabling the next scanner. Bunny hop through the guns approaching the mansion & head left. There will be a glass conservatory that you can use to jump up to the roof.
Tip: Kill as many mafia guards as possible en route to the next bunker. This will lessen the amount of guards that will attack the upcoming Ulysses robot (which will be the last mission for this level).
- Proceed towards the direction of the mansion and go to the next bunker on the right side (Southwest).
- Grab the Mafia Lieutenant and bring him to the DNA Scanner on that bunker.
- Once that is done, the new mission will have the Predator protect the Ulysses robot.
- Proceed back onto the main walkway and protect the Ulysses by killing mafia guards. (mission will fail if you do not kill enough guards soon enough.)
- When the Ulysses reaches the front door of the mansion, the level will end.
Level 7: Death in the Family
Bonus: Predator can kill the Don for the Armor upgrade. The Don is located on the second floor, behind the curtains in the back.
- When level starts, the objective is to kill the Ulysses robot.
- Have the Predator cloak and jump on the Ulysses robot’s back and press the light melee attack. The Ulysses will throw the Predator off its back after a short time. Repeat process until the robot is destroyed.
The glaive can be retrieved as shown
- Next, proceed to kill all of the mafia guards and importantly the mafia enforcer holding the mini gun (ritual unlocked for skull ripping him). Use the plasmacaster for this AI. A cut scene will show the bodies hanging from the ledge of the mansion.
Level 8: Under the Gun
Tips: There are green icons on the parking rooftop that provide hints on playing through this level. Make sure that the Predator avoids the sight of the cameras. A way to turn off cameras would be done as follows: At the start of the level, jump down from the billboard and proceed to the left of the parking structure. Jump on and through the rooftops to get to the most northern street. (or you can drop down & go through the ground level of the parking garage.) Once there follow the street. There will be a police AI with an icon above his head.
Have the Predator’s wristblades unequipped and grab the police AI. Jump on the rooftops to the right ahead and head back toward the waypoint, activate it and proceed into the building and there will be a DNA Scanner on the right side of the hallway. Hold the police AI next to the scanner and all the cameras will be turned off.
- The Predator will start on a billboard with a parking structure ahead. Drop down and proceed to the entrance of the parking structure. Go right and use the climbable fence to get to the parking structure rooftop. Proceed to follow El Hongo, who will be marked with an icon above his head. Follow El Hongo with extreme stealth. When El Hongo is out of sight in the hallway, kill the guards en route to the waypoint.
- Activate waypoint and a cut scene will play El Hongo speaking with a guard.
- Proceed straight ahead to the next waypoint, and another cut scene showing El Hongo talking to a woman will play.
- After that is done, proceed to the next waypoint by using the rooftops to avoid being detected.
- Once that waypoint is reached, another cut scene will show.
- Proceed to the next waypoint (on the elevated railway) quickly because there is not much allotted time for this one.
- After the cut scene showing the Neonopolis Bank, proceed to the next waypoint on a building ledge.
- After activating the waypoint a cut scene, viewing El Hongo and a Matador guard talking in front of an Open Late sign, will show.
- Proceed to the next waypoint which will be on the roof of El Hongo’s safe house.
- A new mission to kill all the gun dealers. The six guns dealers will be shown on the radar as hollow circles and seen as hot dog stand vendors. Make sure you are cloaked because if you are detected you will fail the mission.
Bonus Mission: Find the three supply vehicles and destroy them. There is also a Plasmacaster upgrade west of the parking structure.
- After killing all six dealers a cut scene will show hanging bodies in an alley and the level will end.
Level 9: Skin Trade
- After the cut scene showing El Hongo and Lucretia talking, the level will start. Predator will start on an elevated railway. Jump down onto street level, still cloaked, proceed to follow El Hongo’s car (car has long horns on the hood). Follow behind the car, STAY cloaked, and do not attack, jump, or even touch on El Hongo’s car or the player will fail the mission.
- Once the car stops in front of the destination point, a cut scene will play showing El Hongo meeting with a pimp and going inside the building.
Bonus: Bandolier upgrade by killing the eight whores: hunt down the 8 Matador whores before you kill all the pimps.
- Proceed with the new mission of killing seven Matador pimps. Look for a particular pimp holding a gun and go into first person. Switch to Neuro Scan and lock onto the pimp. Once that is done, switch back to normal vision and third person. All the Matador members will have a down arrow icon above their head and will show up as white dots on the radar.
- Once all seven pimps are killed, a cut scene will show El Hongo leaving.