This is the official Predator Concrete Jungle Walkthrough Guide that helps you through 2005’s Predator Concrete Jungle game for PS2 & X-Box.
Level 1: Midsummer Nights Massacre
- Cut scene ends game play begins with Predator perched on a railing.
- Kill the 2 AI’s in courtyard, cut scene plays a door blasting open after killing the AI.
- Proceed into the building and through the hallway until the ‘Execution‘ cut scene plays, proceed through hallway to the red waypoint (triangular symbol on the floor).
- Proceed out of the hallway through the doorway and a cut scene will appear showing the Predator jump from the ledge onto a car, and onto the street.
- Once on the street, head left (West), to the next waypoint in the alleyway. Once at the waypoint, a cut scene will show the next waypoint.
- Jump on ledge ahead and jump again to the roof to get to the next waypoint.
- Proceed straight and turn left. Cross the beam and continue on straight until the next waypoint ahead.
- Wall jump on the left wall to get to the next rooftop to get to the next waypoint.
- Jump to the rooftop ahead and get to the next waypoint.
- A cut scene will show Predator grab and kick an AI off the roof.
- After the cut scene, proceed right (East) to the next waypoint in front of a large wall.
Bonus Mission: Kill the Irish mob Boss, Broken Face. He is marked with a red symbol above his head. (see bonus sheet for all
- Once the Predator activates the waypoint, a cut scene will show the Predator jump on the wall. Climb the wall up to the rooftop and activate the waypoint.
- A cut scene will show the beams above collapse and fall behind the Predator.
- Jump across the gap to the ledge ahead, turn left (West) and walk to the edge.
- Notice on the left that there is another ledge on the left (South). Jump to that ledge and proceed forward and cross the metal beam on the right (North).
- Kill the AI’s on the rooftop ahead.
- Proceed West onto the next rooftop.
- A cut scene will show a building’s wall explode out.
- Jump across to the new opening in the burning building.
- Follow the path and run up the caved in ceiling to get to the floor above.
- Go left and jump out of the opening (South) and across to the rooftop ahead.
- Turn right and proceed straight (West) to the end of the rooftop.
- Jump across to the ledge in front of the large Champion bread sign.
- Jump up to the ledge above the sign and get to the next waypoint, and then proceed to the next waypoint and once the Predator passes through the area with fire, the floor will collapse and a cut scene will play.
Level 2: Copycat
PICKUPS: 1. Wristblades upgrade. From the start point go left, notice the elevated railway. Move along the railway and notice the two bridges. On the bottom bridge is a wristblades pickup. (see screenshot)
- Cut scene will show the Les Serviteurs at their hideout. Game play begins with Predator on a building.
- Switch to Tech Scan and be sure to not have the Predator’s wristblades equipped.
- Locate the Copycat killers. They are invisible (they use the Predator’s cloaking technology) and show up on the Tech Scan radar as a hollow circles.
- When one is found, go up to the target and repeatedly press the light melee button until Predator grabs the Copycat. (The AI can be grabbed when the hand icon is above the AI’s head).
- Once the Copycat is grabbed take the AI to any of the newly marked waypoints. Once the Copycat is brought to any of the waypoints, a cut scene will appear showing the Predator flay the body.
Bonus: Near the Servituer base is the Psychopath Health upgrade. Go to the harbor behind the parking garage(The third waypoint for the flaying) to find & kill him.
- Have the Predator locate and flay two more Copycat killers.
- A new mission will appear to kill all the riot police in the level. Player can now switch out of Tech Scan to normal vision. They will be marked on the radar by the hollow circles.
- Proceed to kill all the riot police including the Ulysses robots. Note: Be sure to destroy the police cars so that the police will not radio in and call for more back up to arrive. There will also be Ulysses robots present to destroy. In order to easily defeat them, the player would have jump on the robot and attack from there. To jump on the Ulysses robot, have Predator be cloaked, proceed behind the robot, lock on to it there will be an icon above the robot, and jump. The Predator will jump on the robot; press light melee button to destroy it.
- Once all the riot police officers and the Ulysses are defeated, you must locate the Servituer base’s entrance.
- Switch to Tech Scan and locate the two hollow circles on the radar. The two circles represent two more copycat killers and they will be in front of the entrance to the Serviteur base. Move to the next waypoint.
- Once you step into the entrance, the mission will end.
Level 3: Sacrifice
- Start the level and kill all the Serviteur AI’s throughout the level. There will be a mix of normal (visible) Servituer gangsters and cloaked Copycat killers.
- To kill the cloaked Copycat killers, switch to Tech Scan.
- Once all the gangsters are killed, a cut scene will show the Servituer boss come out from the building.
- Proceed to kill the boss. Tip: Make the Predator is cloaked and stand at a distance so that the boss will not block the attacks. Equip the speargun and try and aim for the Serviteur boss’s head. The firebombs & any other weapons work as well.
- Once the boss is defeated the level will end. Ritual unlocked when the boss has been skull ripped.
Level 4: Dead Man Walking
BONUS ENERGY UPGRADE: Destroy the arms caches. From the startpoint move left and jump up onto the roof tops. The second crate is located where the “Arms deal” goes down.
Combistick Upgrade at north side of map.
- Once the level starts, the mission will be to find the cloaked beacons. Predator will start on an elevated platform. Jump down and jump on the rooftop of the building to the left with the purple IMP sign. There will be a beacon on the higher building. The next beacon will be to the south, on the elevated railway in front of the church. The final beacon is located on the rooftops, one block east of the church.
- Once that is complete, a cut scene will show an ambulance, and the supply carriers (women).
- Complete the mission: kill all four of the supply carriers. Be sure to Cloak: If they see you they will run & you will fail the mission. Proceed to the next mission (waypoint), Arms Deal. The waypoint will be marked on the radar.
- Once the waypoint is activated, a cut scene will play showing another meeting at the parking lot below. Drop down and kill all the gang members at the meeting.
- Once that is complete, proceed to the next waypoint which will be the Mugging mission. A cut scene will play. After the cut scene, kill all the gang members.
- Once all that is complete a new mission that will have the player head to the church will be shown. Make sure to be cloaked when proceeding to the church. Proceed to the ‘Recording a Password’ green icon hint that is on top of the elevated railway.
- Switch to first person, zoom in and target the AI with the vocal mimicry symbol above his head.
- Once the AI enters the church, switch to third person, proceed down to the street level and to the front entrance of the church. Then switch back into first person, lock onto the door, and press the vocal mimicry button. A cut scene will play showing you entering the church.
Level 5: Sanctuary
At the start of the level, proceed straight and kill the three gang enforcers. This is easiest if you go up on the balconies & uncloak. Once they are up there with you recloak and kill them. Mostly you need to keep circling & slashing them. If they all come at you back off & try to get them alone. There are plenty of power ups all around. Once they are killed, skull rip all of them and the level will end and a ritual will be unlocked.
Level 6: La Famiglia
- After the cut scene of the level plays, proceed forward and a short cut scene will show an objective to grab a Mafia Lieutenant and the use of the DNA Scanner. Be aware of EMP mines throughout the level. Use tech scan so you don’t lose your cloak at a bad time.
- Go to the left bridge which is to the Southeast. Make sure that the Predator’s wristblades are not equipped. Head to the small bunker and grab the target Mafia lieutenant and go to the newly shown red waypoint that is in front of the DNA Scanner. A cut scene will play showing the turrets being shut down.
- Next proceed back over the bridge back to the main walkway.
Speargun upgrade at top of mansion. You should get this before disabling the next scanner. Bunny hop through the guns approaching the mansion & head left. There will be a glass conservatory that you can use to jump up to the roof.
Tip: Kill as many mafia guards as possible en route to the next bunker. This will lessen the amount of guards that will attack the upcoming Ulysses robot (which will be the last mission for this level).
- Proceed towards the direction of the mansion and go to the next bunker on the right side (Southwest).
- Grab the Mafia Lieutenant and bring him to the DNA Scanner on that bunker.
- Once that is done, the new mission will have the Predator protect the Ulysses robot.
- Proceed back onto the main walkway and protect the Ulysses by killing mafia guards. (mission will fail if you do not kill enough guards soon enough.)
- When the Ulysses reaches the front door of the mansion, the level will end.
Level 7: Death in the Family
Bonus: Predator can kill the Don for the Armor upgrade. The Don is located on the second floor, behind the curtains in the back.
- When level starts, the objective is to kill the Ulysses robot.
- Have the Predator cloak and jump on the Ulysses robot’s back and press the light melee attack. The Ulysses will throw the Predator off its back after a short time. Repeat process until the robot is destroyed.
The glaive can be retrieved as shown
- Next, proceed to kill all of the mafia guards and importantly the mafia enforcer holding the mini gun (ritual unlocked for skull ripping him). Use the plasmacaster for this AI. A cut scene will show the bodies hanging from the ledge of the mansion.
Level 8: Under the Gun
Tips: There are green icons on the parking rooftop that provide hints on playing through this level. Make sure that the Predator avoids the sight of the cameras. A way to turn off cameras would be done as follows: At the start of the level, jump down from the billboard and proceed to the left of the parking structure. Jump on and through the rooftops to get to the most northern street. (or you can drop down & go through the ground level of the parking garage.) Once there follow the street. There will be a police AI with an icon above his head.
Have the Predator’s wristblades unequipped and grab the police AI. Jump on the rooftops to the right ahead and head back toward the waypoint, activate it and proceed into the building and there will be a DNA Scanner on the right side of the hallway. Hold the police AI next to the scanner and all the cameras will be turned off.
- The Predator will start on a billboard with a parking structure ahead. Drop down and proceed to the entrance of the parking structure. Go right and use the climbable fence to get to the parking structure rooftop. Proceed to follow El Hongo, who will be marked with an icon above his head. Follow El Hongo with extreme stealth. When El Hongo is out of sight in the hallway, kill the guards en route to the waypoint.
- Activate waypoint and a cut scene will play El Hongo speaking with a guard.
- Proceed straight ahead to the next waypoint, and another cut scene showing El Hongo talking to a woman will play.
- After that is done, proceed to the next waypoint by using the rooftops to avoid being detected.
- Once that waypoint is reached, another cut scene will show.
- Proceed to the next waypoint (on the elevated railway) quickly because there is not much allotted time for this one.
- After the cut scene showing the Neonopolis Bank, proceed to the next waypoint on a building ledge.
- After activating the waypoint a cut scene, viewing El Hongo and a Matador guard talking in front of an Open Late sign, will show.
- Proceed to the next waypoint which will be on the roof of El Hongo’s safe house.
- A new mission to kill all the gun dealers. The six guns dealers will be shown on the radar as hollow circles and seen as hot dog stand vendors. Make sure you are cloaked because if you are detected you will fail the mission.
Bonus Mission: Find the three supply vehicles and destroy them. There is also a Plasmacaster upgrade west of the parking structure.
- After killing all six dealers a cut scene will show hanging bodies in an alley and the level will end.
Level 9: Skin Trade
- After the cut scene showing El Hongo and Lucretia talking, the level will start. Predator will start on an elevated railway. Jump down onto street level, still cloaked, proceed to follow El Hongo’s car (car has long horns on the hood). Follow behind the car, STAY cloaked, and do not attack, jump, or even touch on El Hongo’s car or the player will fail the mission.
- Once the car stops in front of the destination point, a cut scene will play showing El Hongo meeting with a pimp and going inside the building.
Bonus: Bandolier upgrade by killing the eight whores: hunt down the 8 Matador whores before you kill all the pimps.
- Proceed with the new mission of killing seven Matador pimps. Look for a particular pimp holding a gun and go into first person. Switch to Neuro Scan and lock onto the pimp. Once that is done, switch back to normal vision and third person. All the Matador members will have a down arrow icon above their head and will show up as white dots on the radar.
- Once all seven pimps are killed, a cut scene will show El Hongo leaving.
Level 10: Machine Men
Wristblade upgrade at North end of stadium.
- After cut scene, start the level and proceed to kill all four of the Machine Men. The circle slash techniques works well here as well. Staying cloaked will keep them from targeting you easily. Skull rip the Machine Man (Viktor) to end the level and achieve a ritual challenge.
Level 11: Sink the Shipment
Stealth is important
Tip: When the alert meter rises too high, proceed to a hidden area, out of sight of any AI and cameras. The meter will slowly drop. You will hear the music change when you are in a safe area. Also, the speargun is the recommended weapon for the stealth part of the level.
- Start the level and proceed to the cargo container across the room where El Hongo is getting entertained. Switch to first person and lock onto El Hongo and press the vocal mimicry button. The next objective will be for the Predator to find Pulse mines.
- Proceed back to the spawn point on top of the silo.
There will be an open cargo container. Go in there and follow the path until it drops down. Once the Predator drops down, turn around and follow the path (this will lead to the area where the pulse mines are at). Jump on the scaffolding to the left and proceed forward until the end. Down below, near the gate, there will be the bonus mission to kill the Serviteur.
Health upgrade awarded by killing Serviteur AI
There will be a metal beam above. Jump on it and go left and proceed forward until the ledge on the wall. Once on the ledge proceed either on the wooden plank ahead or on the ground, depending on the guards patrolling. From there, go into the hangar to pick up the mines. Tip: Kill all the AI in the hangar so that the alert meter does not rise all the way up. There is a Maul Upgrade in the hangar.
(There is an alternate way to play as well. Instead of going to El Hongo first head Left to the open container. You can complete the pulse mine pick up before you trigger El Hongo, making it easier to follow the guard. You can hang from the scaffold that has a view of both the generator room & the room w/El Hongo.)
- Once the mines are picked up, proceed, quickly, back out to the cargo container that leads to the area. Follow the path until it ends. Jump out and onto the cargo containers ahead to get to the rooftop of the building ahead. From there, jump onto the next rooftop and turn around. Look down and wait for the target girl to appear.
- Once she does, switch to first person and lock on to her. She will then walk say the password to open the door. In first person, look down and target the vocal mimicry icon. Press the vocal mimicry button and the door will open. Two guards will come out, wait for them to walk away and proceed into doorway.
- Sneak up on the unsuspecting female and stealth kill her.
- Have the pulse mines equipped and throw them at the two generators in the room.
- Once they are disabled, the Predator can now cloak. Cloak. A cut scene will show the gates opening that will lead to the large ship.
- Proceed to the ship area by jumping back to the small bridge & heading down the alley. Be careful how & who you kill. If you kill to many you will fail by detection.
- Use the platforms along the sides and at the very end, to the left, will be the opened gate that leads to the ship.
- It’s ok to kill these guards & proceed through the gate and use the scaffolding to the left or run down the center stretch while cloaked. Jump on top and proceed to the crane at the very end, on the right.
- Notice the highlighted area that the Predator can use to climb to the top of the crane.
- Climb it upwards to the top.
- From there, jump and hang from the crane’s arm.
- While hanging, proceed forward, hand over hand motion, until the Predator is above the ship.
- Drop down onto the ship and into the cargo area inside the ship.
- Once inside the ship, proceed East and attack the blue liquid filled canisters.
- Once the canisters blow up, the Predator will have a short amount of time to get out of the cargo area of the ship. Predator is safe either on the ship deck or off the ship entirely.
- Proceed back to the front gate, near the start point, and kill El Hongo (he is represented as a circle on the radar and will also have the red icon above his head).
Level 12: Raze the Depot
Bonus Mission: Wait for Executive to walk down from the office to take him out for the Energy upgrade.
- Staying in tech vision is extremely helpful on this level. Start the level and proceed to destroy the power boxes. Tech vision is the only way to go through this level. They show up on the Tech Scan radar as incomplete circles [ o ]. There are big double blue lines that lead from the center of the level where the elevator is to each of the four power boxes. If you proceed around the edges of the compound to the left you will have the easiest time finding each box while escaping detection. If you get up to the shuttle you can wait for the exec to show up. You can recharge your cloak just around the corner from the ship. This is the easiest way to kill him.
- You can disable the cameras by capturing the guard near the third box & taking him to the scanner around the corner & up one level. The guard is where the circle is the scanner is up & around.
- After all four of them have been destroyed; the elevator shaft will open up in the middle of the level. Proceed all the way down the elevator shaft.
Hint: it is easier in this next section to take out the ulysess robots first. Use Tech vision to spot all the emp mines, then if you run around & detonate them you can then go cloaked around the floor. The humans are much easier & you do not need to cloak as much.
- Proceed to the East wall and jump on the platforms with the glowing cylinders supporting it.
- Then jump onto the upper walkway and notice that there will be a large silo with blue liquid inside. Go up to the window and attack it until it shatters and is about to explode. Stay away when it explodes or the Predator will sustain potentially fatal damage.
- Proceed to the next two silos on the walkway and attack it the same way as the first.
- The last silo will not be connected to the walkway. The player will have to jump on a ledge in the wall (West) and from there jump to the last silo. Destroy it.
- Once the central power supply is down, head back to the upper walkway and destroy the large blue cylinder in the middle.
- Once that is destroyed, head to the waypoint in the elevator shaft and the level will end.
Level 13: Monster Squad
Glaive upgrade where one of the power boxes were destroyed.
- Start the level and proceed out and kill all of the monster squad AI. They will be marked as white hollow dots on the radar.
Hint: these guys can be very difficult. If you can rush out & catch each of them alone they will be easier. Do not skull rip them until you have defeated them all as this will allow you time to run around & find the various pickups.
- Once they are killed, skull rip all four of them and a cut scene will appear.
Level 14: A Night to Remember
- After the cut scene, start the level and proceed out of the alleyway onto the street.
- Proceed to the waypoint and a cut scene will play showing the police arrive.
- Continue on to the waypoint. Find the spears as you will need them later. Climb the Fashion Show billboard to get to the waypoint above.
- Activate the waypoint and a cut scene will appear.
- After the cut scene, proceed down through alleyway until the player sees a fire escape to the right.
- Climb the fire escape and back flip to the rooftop in front of it. (There are spears here that you can retrieve if you run out.
- Jump onto the large fence along the wall in front of player.
- Climb the fence to the right until the next waypoint is reached.
- A mission to kill five Mafia Lieutenants will appear. Use the Neuro mode to find them.
Bonus mission to kill all snipers to achieve Alternate costume.
- Jump down into the courtyard and hunt down the five mafia lieutenants. They will appear to be wearing a vest, shirt, and tie.
- Once they are killed, a cut scene will appear showing a door opening and the next waypoint.
- Proceed through the newly opened door and through the alleyway all the way until the end where there will be a fire escape to the left.
- Climb the fire escape all the way up and back flip off to the rooftop behind. Once on the rooftop, activate the next waypoint.
Level 15: Extinction Event
- After the cut scene, jump off the statue onto the second floor and proceed into the next room ahead.
- There will be doorway with a portcullis up or closed depending on how fast you approach, on the right side. If you move slowly you will miss the police chief.
- Proceed through the doorway with the portcullis.
Bonus mission: Kill the police chief to obtain alternate costume.
- Once through, climb the stairs to the next floor above, and then one more time to the next floor.
- There will be a balcony opposite the stairs. Jump down from the balcony and proceed straight and lift up the portcullis.
Level 16: The Boss of This City
- Proceed to kill Bruno (large man with the axe and shield). Cloak yourself & use your spear gun from the balcony to kill him easily. You will find ammo & health there, too. If you like the one on one method; try to get around to his back to avoid the shield. When he lifts his axe run away or jump away. His minions will continue to spawn so don’t bother with them.
- Once he is kneeling, skull rip Bruno and the level will end and a ritual challenge will be unlocked.
Level 17: Escape
- Once the cut scene ends, repeatedly press the light melee attack buttons to free the Predator from his restraints.
- Then proceed to the opening above. Proceed through the corridor and through the catwalk until the room with the naked AI is reached.
- Jump down and kill all the guard in this room.
- Proceed out of this room and into the main hallway.
- Proceed right (East), all the way to the end of the main hallway (kill the guard here), and into the room with the lab tables and scientist. Grab the mask on the far back table and proceed back out into the main hallway.
- You can either use the voice mimicry process or just sneak around. If you sneak around you have a better chance as the Ronin will not appear.
- Proceed to the other end of the hallway (West) and into the last room on the left.
- Proceed all the way and down the stairs on the right side.
Bonus: Kill the scientist with the icon as soon as the player enters this area or else the scientist will run away. You must do this quickly as there is a guard in this room as well. You have very little health & he will kill you easily if you delay. Bunny hopping can help. Armor upgrade awarded.
- Grab a senior scientist & a waypoint will appear in front of the DNA Scanner out in the main area. Proceed to it and activate it.
- A door will open; proceed through it.
- Make a left at the first intersection into the morgue.
- Proceed to the other end of the room and wall jump up to the opening above. Or use the platforms to avoid the guards.
- Proceed through & up the shaft.
- Jump up the platforms until you reach the opening which will be on the West side.
- Proceed through the opening into the next room.
- Once in the next room, proceed along the edge of the room to the recharge point on the West wall. Be very careful here. You may want to time it so you can stealth kill the guard between you & the next ledge. Take the time to recharge your health as well.
- Once that is done a waypoint will appear in the elevator shaft down below.
- Proceed to elevator shaft/waypoint.
Level 18: Rescue
- Once level starts, proceed to lift up the portcullis up ahead. Once it has been lifted, proceed through and kill all the AI guards in the room.
- Once that is done, the two doors (East and West side) closest to the portcullis in the main hallway will unlock. Proceed to the East door. This will lead to the first fellow enslaved brethren. To free the brethren, go around to the back of the restrained brethren and there will be a silver gas tank. Destroy the gas tank and the brethren will be freed.
Tip: Be sure to leave some AI because they will be needed to open the locked door by bringing them to the DNA Scanner. The Green Soldiers are needed for the scanners in the rooms after the large door opens up.
Smart Disc, Combistick, and Maul Upgrade, Glaive and Spear gun retrieval, and Bandolier upgrade from killing the Pack 9 AI.
- The other room on the West side will be a room containing weapons for the Predator to pick up (speargun). Predator will have to grab any of the AI and bring him to the DNA Scanner next to the locked door. Once the door is opened, retrieve the speargun and head back out to the main hallway.
- The two doors left that were locked in this part of the hallway should now be unlocked. Proceed to the other door on the East side and proceed down the long hallway until the player ends up in a room. Proceed left and down the stairs to retrieve the smart disc. Proceed back to the main hallway and into the door (West) opposite the door the Predator just came out of.
- The player will have to grab an AI to bring to the DNA Scanner in front of the locked door. Once the door is opened, proceed to retrieve the glaive.
- Once that is done, take out the rest of the AI. By doing this, the large door in the main hallway will open up.
- Proceed through and kill the AI’s present until the rest of the doors in the hallway open up. Beware that once these doors open up, the Monster Sqaud AI will come out.
- The two doors on the East side will house the restrained brethren. Proceed to these rooms and free them.
- The northwest door will contain the combistick. Grab an AI and bring them to the DNA Scanner in front of the locked door. Once the door opens, go in and retrieve the combistick.
- Proceed to now kill the Monster Squad, skull rip them, and a waypoint will appear near the large glass window in the main hallway.
Player does not have to kill the Monster Squad AI to proceed since the ending red waypoint has already appeared.
- Go to the waypoint.
Level 19: Prey of the Clan
Hint for this level & the following: The helicopters can be taken out w/the Plasma Mines. The trick is that you have to be close to them on the same level or above.
- Once the level starts run up the left ramp a little way past the turn and turn around, another Predator will show up. The other Predator is on its way to kill the scientist at the weather station. Kill the other Predator as fast as possible. Tip: Use the disc to slow him down if he gets past you. Once he is our of your range you may as well start over as you will fail anyway.
- Once the other Predator is dead, continue up the path near (labeled Apollo Heights).
- Take the path until the sign Neptune Peak, jump onto the climbable wall. Climb to the top.
- Drop onto the ledge on the right and proceed straight and to the left till the end of the path and jump down to the right.
- Proceed north and the player will see another Neptune Peak sign. Proceed past the sign and past the sign ahead labeled Venus Beach.
- The Predator will come upon the platform with the scientist. Grab a scientist and a waypoint will appear. Bring the scientist to the DNA Scanner. A cut scene will appear.
- After the cut scene, kill all of the remaining AI. Doing this will deactivate the force field and allow the Predator to proceed to the next weather station.
- When facing the DNA Scanner, run left and take the path of the Venus Beach sign.
- Run towards the Unicon building. This will take the Predator to the sign labeled Callisto Spire.
- At the sign run right and grab a scientist, a waypoint will appear, head to the waypoint by heading into the building with the globe symbol above the entrance.
- Proceed through the hallway and this will take the Predator to the outside of the building where the DNA Scanner will be located to the right. A cut scene will show.
- Head back into the hallway. When out of the hallway, proceed left and left again until there is a sign labeled Callisto Spire. Go up the pathway under Callisto Spire, and the Predator will pass a sign called Triton Crest.
- From here, grab a scientist (waypoint will be revealed) and drop down to the lower level where the DNA Scanner is located. Once the scientist is brought to the DNA Scanner, a cut scene will appear.
- Kill the remaining AI and a force field will deactivate.
- Head pass the path where the force field was deactivated. There will be a green Apollo Heights sign. Jump on the climbable wall behind it. Climb it to the top.
- Proceed right and jump down to the lower walkway. The player will see another Apollo Heights sign, which will lead the player to the Atlas Round sign.
- Try and kill the two enemy Predators in this area. Once the energy of Stoneheart (larger Predator) has been depleted he will run away. Once Longspear (the thinner Predator) has been skull ripped, a ritual challenge will be unlocked and the level will end.
Level 20: Ten Thousand Ways to Die
Bonus Mission: Find and activate all 3 beacons throughout level.
- At the start of the level, jump down and proceed to kill all the enemies in this area. Once they are all killed, the force field will be deactivated.
- Proceed down the pathway where the force field was blocking (Marble Point).
- You will come upon the Titan Rise sign. To the right will be a force field.
- Kill all the AI in this area. The player will have to jump upper part of the building to take out the guards standing on the pillars. Once all the AI are killed, a Ronin bodyguard will appear. Attack him until he runs away.
On the upper ledge of this building will be the first beacon.
- Once that is done, the force field will be deactivated.
- Proceed towards that pathway and there will be a Ulysses robot guarding that bridge.
- Destroy the robot and proceed on the pathway. This will lead to Coral Soar.
- Proceed on pathway where there will be a building to the left with the arrow markings pointing up. Proceed to the last set of arrows pointing up and jump on the platform above it. Go right and drop down to the walkway below.
- Head North, and follow pathway. The Predator will see markings on this side of the building of arrows pointing down.
- Switch to Tech Scan and notice the white lines that will lead to a power box directly above the first (most Eastern) set of arrows.
- Destroy the power box. This will deactivate the force field in the hallway below the second set of arrows pointing down. Go in the hallway and destroy the power box. This will deactivate the electrified wall that the Predator will have to climb, making it safe.
- Exit out of the hallway and turn left and take the pathway to the climbable wall.
- Climb up the wall fall onto the platform and run around to the right.
- Fall off to the right and jump across to the other section just under the paradise meadows sign. From here make a left then fallow the path that leads around the building and crawl up the climbable wall.
- At the top go left, and jump down onto the bridge underneath the Terra Verde sign.
- Kill all the AI on the platform to deactivate the force field.
- Once they are killed a Ronin Guard will pop out, defeat him pronto!
- Doing this will deactivate the force field. Proceed down the walkway towards the colossus bowl.
On the lower platform of the Colossus Bowl is the second beacon.
- Jump up to the top platform and kill all AI in the area and using the Plasma mines destroy the super Ulysses.
- Proceed to the Delta Shores sign, (straight ahead at the end of the walkway will be the last beacon and on the other side will be the glaive upgrade).
Observe the cut scene and head back to the Colossus Bowl to finish off the missile launching guard.
- Proceed inside the room where the Ronin Guards are waiting patiently inside ready to be slaughtered mercilessly.
Level 21: Come to Mother
Bonus: if you kill all the ulysses on this level you receive an energy upgrade.
- In the starting room pick up the pulse mines and run into the hallway to destroy the box that is keeping you out of the room.
- The door will then open revealing a room full of evil stinking Ulysses robots.
- Slaughter all these sorry excuses for robots.
- Doing this will unlock the next door and give you a new way point.
- Up the stairs leads to a box that when destroyed opens the door the next room.
- Out the door head left into the office area and look on your radar for a tiny little white circle with a little white dot in the middle of it. This represents the target you need to grab.
- Make sure your wristblades are unequipped and grab the office worker.
- Doing this brings up a new way point. Bring the worker to the way point that is a DNA scanner.
- Doing this opens up the door to the final way point.
- Proceed to the way point to end the level.
Level 22: Hot time in the Old Town
- From the start point run straight out the doorway and switch to tech scan.
- Follow the white lines to the four energy boxes and destroy them. There is one power box on the ledge directly across the shaft exit, there is another on the upper ledge above the Opera House, there is one on the right side of the Opera house (if facing the Opera House, and there is one near the cathedral steeple.
There is a plasmacaster upgrade behind the steeple.
- Once they are destroyed head back to the streets. The level will change.
- Switch back to normal vision and kill the Monster Squad AI.
- Skull rip all the AI to end the level.
Level 23: Last Rites
- Start level and kill Stoneheart.
Tip: Keep a distance and unload as much of the Predator’s Ranged attack weapons.
Once that is done proceed with close ranged strikes. The circle & jump technique works well here, too.
Level 24: “If it bleeds…”
Bonus: if you destroy each fan in numerical order you get a bandolier upgrade.
- After cut scene kill the aliens to open the doors. Use the Combistick (non-edged weapons) on aliens, or else their acid blood will harm you. Grab all the Pulse and Sonic mines in the room. These mines are very handy””they can be dropped in front of gates to protect you while you open them, or attached to walls as you climb to slow or even kill aliens that are hounding you. They are also quite plentiful in the Main Chamber and Gen Room, so visit these rooms whenever you run low. Be sure NOT to use Plasma or Fire mines while climbing. They will knock you off walls and damage your health.
- Jump up through the hole in the ceiling and pull yourself up into the small room there. Head out the door.
- Turn right toward Fan One. At the end of the hallway, fall down to the bottom of the shaft.
- Move forward to the gate outside Fan One. Open it using Test of Strength.
- After destroying fan, turn around and leave the room. Jump on and climb up wall ahead of you.
- Climb to the top and enter room at the end of the hallway. Drop down to the floor level of this large Gen Room.
- There are two doors here. There is a door marked 4 to the West and a door marked 2 to the East. Take door 2 (it’s the bloody one).
- Fall down shaft at the end of this hall. The Predator will grab onto the opposite wall near Fan Two. Gecko climb to it (it’s about halfway down this shaft and clearly marked).
- After opening the gate and destroying Fan 2, exit the room and fall the rest of the way down this shaft. Follow this hall to the end. There will be a directional sign pointing toward Fan Three. Follow it (left).
- Fan Three is the first hallway on the right after the sign. Open the gate and destroy the fan.
- Turn right at the exit to Fan Three and follow the hall to the end.
- Jump the chasm here and climb to top level. Follow the short hall.
- Jump onto the wall at the end and Gecko Climb up and to the right to hallway.
- Fall off of the wall and proceed down the hallway here. You will end up back in the large Gen Room with two doors (2 and 4). Go through door 4.
- Fall down the shaft, run forward, and then around to the left (there are signs pointing the way). Open the gate and blow up the final fan.
- Go back out the way you came (right at first intersection, then climb wall). At the end of the hallway is the Gen Room. Destroy the Generator attacking the glass sides…level will end..
In the generator room is the Smart Disc upgrade.
Level 25: Bug Hunt
Make sure to kill 30 aliens to open up the pathway to finishing the level. Kill 50 for an Alternate Skin.
- Start level drop down and exit to shaft 4.
- Fall down again and head straight. Make a right at the fan 4 sign.
- Follow the path to the ‘1’ up pillar and turn left.
- Follow the path to the dead end and jump across.
- Climb up the wall into the shaft above fallow the path around the bend make sure to jump across the gap and at the end make a left.
- Fall down through the whole back towards the “If it bleeds…” spawn point.
Level 26: The New Flesh
- At the start of the level you want to jump around a lot to stay alive. After some time, the Ronin Guards will come out and help. The Ronin will provide a distraction so you can get some hits in on Hunter.
- Proceed to attack Hunter; once his energy is low, he will jump out the window.
- Level will end.
Maul Upgrade: Alternate Costume: Destroy all monitors
Level 27: End of Empire.
1. Start the level and proceed to chase down Hunter and kill him. You can use your smart disc here to good advantage.
Tip: Let the Ronin Guards attack Hunter until they perish.
Game end. (Tip: let the credits play through to see the epilogue.)