Predator Concrete Jungle
Date Released: April 2005
Publisher: Vivendi Universal
Developers: Eurocom Entertainment
Formats: Playstation 2, X-Box
Genre: Third Person Game
Banished to a remote planet for 100 years, the Predator returns to Earth in 2030, seeking to redeem itself for a century-old transgression. When the code of honor protecting the secrecy of an alien race was abandoned, strange and powerful technology fell into the hands of evil men. The Predator must now restore that honor through the complete destruction of those who violated it.
- Experience the hunt from the perspective of the Predator – kill at will or hunt with honor.
- Original story ties into established Predator mythology, including back story about the origins of the Weyland-Yutani empire.
- Arsenal of quintessential Predator weapons such as wristblades, plasmacaster, combistick, speargun and smart disk.
- Highly responsive combat system that enables the Predator to stylize its attack moves for different prey.
- Four different vision modes to enhance the hunting experience: Thermal Scan, Neural Scan, Prey Scan, and Tech Scan.
- City environments of the “concrete jungle” are the perfect hunting grounds for the Predator.
You can view more Screenshots in the gallery.
You can view more Concept Art in the gallery.
|Predator CJ Videos Pack (34MB)
Includes a trailer, intro scene, cut scene and four gameplay videos.
|Predator CJ Walkthrough (2.4MB)
Official walkthrough for the game in .doc format.