SPOILER- where the bomb falls

Started by Alienseseses, Dec 06, 2007, 12:12:17 AM

Author
SPOILER- where the bomb falls (Read 4,740 times)

Commander Aun

Quote from: Devils Advocate on Dec 06, 2007, 06:51:45 PM
Well, that might be one of the possibilities for the secret ending.. a what if scenario?  The Company at the time gets a specimen?  Whether it be an Alien, Human Host or perhaps the Predator body? But thats left up to the imagination and we'll find out when we see it...I know that they are going to leave it open for another film in the future.

If it was tying into the Aliens franchise, I would say they found an Alien specimen still intact.

WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious

The Possibilities are endless as to what the Brothers have made as an ending. Just hopefully a good one.

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

I guess it will get nuked ;D

Horhey

Horhey

Whoa. They're closer to it than thought. Yea, they're all gonna burn. The Gunnison "area will sustain significant nuclear fallout". They "will not survive".

Commander Aun

No kidding. We've already known that the nuke will fall for ages. Thanks captain obvious. There are alot of Captain Obviouses in this forum, isn't there?

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Khan on Dec 12, 2007, 06:31:38 PM
No kidding. We've already known that the nuke will fall for ages. Thanks captain obvious. There are alot of Captain Obviouses in this forum, isn't there?

Yea, but we werent sure how close the explosion was.

Accaris

Accaris

*sigh* One bomb is weak, this is what they should have done

That'd stop 'em

tommygun

tommygun

The majority of people only care about the creatures not the humans..The humans are nothing more than props and victims...this is an expendable town so it doesn't really matter what happens to the inhabitants...the humans should all die with no trace left and the government covers it up..just like today's real world

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed