A Good Predator game

Started by Spectre, Dec 05, 2007, 02:30:07 AM

Author
A Good Predator game (Read 3,230 times)

Toxic Predator

Toxic Predator

I think they should make this, SEGA should also make a Predator franchise, like they are doing with Aliens

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: Predator Collector on Jul 19, 2009, 06:28:09 AM
Quote from: The Demon on Jul 18, 2009, 07:54:30 PM
Yeah, just have a free roam game with a cool storyline. You can go off on your own and hunt or do the story mode. Be able to select your own Predator. Choose which weapons you won't. Fly around to different planets. That would be great.

Cool idea! 8)

BTW What do you guys think of that new Ghostbusters game? Some of my friends think it's cool, but they say the PS3 version is difficult to control, and the PS2 version makes the Ghostbusters look VERY cartoony. If a new Predator game is released, I just hope that the Predator doesn't look like a cartoon character running around. ::)

PCJ wasn't that cartoonish.

I doubt they would release a Predator game for the current systems that look like cartoons. Don't worry about that. Worry about one being made haha

Rebel-Blood

Rebel-Blood

I'd love to see a hack n slash predator game no aliens though and i do like the idea of having a game
like Concrete Jungle

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed