Yet another example of how Paul Anderson is an idiot

Started by Soul, Dec 02, 2007, 09:06:20 PM

Author
Yet another example of how Paul Anderson is an idiot (Read 1,725 times)

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Khan on Dec 03, 2007, 03:11:52 AM
Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 02, 2007, 09:59:23 PM
The movie cameout 3 years ago and people still hate him. I think Paul Anderson did a o.k job on the movie, even though the acting was bad and the story wans't the same as the comics it still a ok movie.

Yeah, and to all those who are still being mean to him, you are a bunch of hardout no hopers.

Some of us did have hope of what a good avp movie would be like but he killed it.....

Commander Aun

Yeah well, in the end its just a movie :D haha......... oh what im saying its like talking to a brick wall............

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Khan on Dec 03, 2007, 03:31:07 AM
Yeah well, in the end its just a movie :D haha......... oh what im saying its like talking to a brick wall............

Nah im just talking out loud, lettin off some steam.....

Commander Aun

Quote from: PredatorBruth on Dec 03, 2007, 03:39:39 AM

Eh? I dont get you. AVP galaxy sure are a sarcastic bunch.

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Khan on Dec 03, 2007, 03:45:17 AM
Quote from: PredatorBruth on Dec 03, 2007, 03:39:39 AM

I was referring to the brick wall coment. i was just sayin I like to let off steam about avp

Clydewyman

Quote from: Khan on Dec 03, 2007, 03:45:17 AM

Good that I am not alone in my fact that many of the members here are whiners who only belittle their opponents just because of different interests and opinions. I do have high hopes for this forum though, but if they choose to insult me then they are welcome to. After all, they are trying to humiliate themselves by attempting to use curt and disparaging remarks against me.

Mr. Weyland

Is this thread going any ware besides arguing and insults? 

fraudinthe80s

Quote from: luispaulo53 on Dec 02, 2007, 09:27:42 PM
He isn't, you are.

Those things aren't dreadlocks but tubes!

water hose tubes! :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed