the predqueens eggs

Started by richards_lewis94, Dec 01, 2007, 12:26:42 PM

Author
the predqueens eggs (Read 6,612 times)

richards_lewis94

richards_lewis94

i was like just thinking that  the predqueens  eggs would hatch as normal face huggers ,but then woudnt the chest bursters all be predaliens because of the genetics from the preds.

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

Did you play the mission? All the Aliens were normal. The genetics from the Queen doesn't affect her baby spawns of annoying hell.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

With me the eggs spawned chestbursters which grew into Predaliens straight away.

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

Play the mission. Facehuggers come out of those eggs.......and they make any kind of hybrid not always PredAliens....

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Oh.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

But AvPR says that the Predators have really dominent genes.

Huol

Huol

AvP-R didn't exist...

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 12, 2007, 10:47:18 AM
But AvPR says that the Predators have really dominent genes.
aVP-R doesn't go into details..its directors did

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

The Games are not canon.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I didn't really notice at all. I was to busy trying to fiind the Ancient Nuke Carrrier after he decided to take a stroll through the caves. Damn him. Then I just killed the Queen and got on with the mission.

richards_lewis94

richards_lewis94

right then but its just that it dunt make sense

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

Quote from: richards_lewis94 on Jan 04, 2008, 12:29:31 PM
right then but its just that it dunt make sense

How? It makes perfect AVP videogame sense. The embryos laid by Facehuggers get the genes from THE HOSTS AND NOT FROM THE QUEEN HERSELF. If you've seen Alien3, the Alien came from a dog and was therefore the DogAlien(Or Runner, whatever you'd call it). But the Alien Queen that laid it was (Possibly/Most likely) a Human born Queen.

DiabloGuapo

DiabloGuapo

I think the only way to get a predalien queen is through humans messing around. Look at all the queens in the movies and compare them to aliens born from humans. The two don't look too much alike. Most likely the queens we've seen came from humans. Now look at Chet, the only thing that really gives it way as a young queen in the movie is it's head. Aside from that, predalien look a lot like human born aliens(besides the mandibles and dreds). I'm guessing that as a young queen matures it looks less like a standard alien and more like a queen. I think that if Chet had time to fully grow it would have looked like a normal queen. That way, a queen would still be a purebred but praetorians might be transbred until they change. With a pure queen, the eggs would be pure. If she wasn't, you would get Alien Ressurection.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: Huol on Dec 12, 2007, 11:17:59 AM
AvP-R didn't exist...

Yes it does and you know it. :)

richards_lewis94

richards_lewis94

;Dnow i get it 8)

by the way is there an age thing on this website

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed