Wolf looks better than the previous Predators

Started by superunknown, Nov 30, 2007, 07:34:43 PM

Author
Wolf looks better than the previous Predators (Read 5,592 times)

Master

Thanks man ;)

Anomaly

Glad I could help.

Predboy

This is how I feel about the designs.

Jungle Hunter and City Hunter
Elder Predator
Wolf
AvP Preds

yautjarod

Predator 1 has the best look , following by Pred 2 , but this new guy ,Wolf , looks like a bad ass mother f**ker evil , so , he's the third best . Scar are the worst , of course.

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: luispaulo53 on Nov 30, 2007, 08:32:46 PM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w290/Tinkey-Vinkey/Aliens%20and%20Predators/Predator%201/1wo4.jpg

Nothin' is better than this!
ya well. we know Stan Winston is the best at designing the Predator.
think how much more wickeder Wolf would be looking if they at least spent more quality time on his design as well as the overall alien/predator effects.

Major Alan Schaefer

This Predator is a True Demon, which i like but Stan's are better but i do love the Wolf's

badass_badger

Stan's Predator is literally one of the most amazing looking monsters ever in a horror film, both design wise and animatronic wise.  The organic look of him is truly spectacular.

Although the new still of Wolf looks good, i'll wait till the film to judge him.

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Dec 02, 2007, 12:43:38 AM
This Predator is a True Demon, which i like but Stan's are better but i do love the Wolf's
Can we remake this film already and Bring Stan Winston Studios to replace ADI, please?!?
lmao

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed