Wolf looks better than the previous Predators

Started by superunknown, Nov 30, 2007, 07:34:43 PM

Author
Wolf looks better than the previous Predators (Read 5,596 times)

echobbase79

nukem11

Do you reckon were see the elder from Pred 2 with that cool sword he had or the crappy AVP version with that silly cape.

ashion

Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 01, 2007, 06:38:31 AM

He looks a lot like Kevin in the scene where he's running from the crashed ship which has been set to explode or what ever he does to it.

Gotta give Ian credit he has taken on and learned a lot since AvP when he was new to the whole experience. From what i've seen he's doing an awsome job. *hugs Ian's leg*  ;D

nukem11

Yeah hes proven hes the next Predator well doe to him as well but well never forget Kev and even Ian said he has tremandous respect for me.

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

i personally dont like the "yellowish transparent" tusks that adi uses.   

the predator from predator2 was the best looking in my opinion.  the long lower tusks that raised up and when closed lined up together just looked the best.

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

and i still think the elder from P2 was unbelievably done.  i hope wolf and the other preds make the same sounds as the preds from P1 and P2.

Nihkoute

I havent really seen enough of Wolf yet, but overall (Im going to get flamed for this..)
I really love the way he looks and think he is the best looking Predator yet.  I love the original Predator movie, its my favorite in the series, but the costume (mostly his mask) his abit bland to me.

Here is my rating of the costumes.

1. Wolf
2. City Hunter
3. P2 Elder
4. Jungle Hunter
5. Chopper ( Remember this guy <-- )
6. Celtic (Again, not a fan of the mask.)
7. AvP Elder
8. Scar ( Very very plain looking overall costume.. and the face, well, you know :P )

Looks like im against the "popular" vote here.. Jungle Hunter was great, but i think it was more his movements that did it for me, moreso then the costume itself..

Kevin Peter Hall will always be the best Predator. (R.I.P.)

Lee Yutani

Is everyone's determination based on the pouring down, heavy rain production still?  If so why did we start this thread already?  ::)

Clydewyman

Yes, Kevin Peter Hall would be missed. And it's a shame that he did not live to see his successful legacy as the Predator, but I believe Ian Whyte would be a great successor and will continue what Kevin had left off.

I think Wolf Predator would be a huge improvement from the previous Predators that have landed on Earth. All Predators are great in my opinion but the only one I love the most is the first Predator.

Nihkoute

Quote from: Lee Yutani on Dec 01, 2007, 07:58:05 AM
Is everyone's determination based on the pouring down, heavy rain production still?  If so why did we start this thread already?  ::)

Uhh.. huh?

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

Quote from: Nihkoute on Dec 01, 2007, 07:50:50 AM
I havent really seen enough of Wolf yet, but overall (Im going to get flamed for this..)
I really love the way he looks and think he is the best looking Predator yet.  I love the original Predator movie, its my favorite in the series, but the costume (mostly his mask) his abit bland to me.

Here is my rating of the costumes.

1. Wolf
2. City Hunter
3. P2 Elder
4. Jungle Hunter
5. Chopper ( Remember this guy <-- )
6. Celtic (Again, not a fan of the mask.)
7. AvP Elder
8. Scar ( Very very plain looking overall costume.. and the face, well, you know :P )

Looks like im against the "popular" vote here.. Jungle Hunter was great, but i think it was more his movements that did it for me, moreso then the costume itself..

Kevin Peter Hall will always be the best Predator. (R.I.P.)

yes.  the movements were the best on the jungle hunter.  from there on out, more detail and "stuff" was added to the city hunter so it looks cooler.   then you look at the p2 elder and that thing is LOADED with "stuff", so it's like stepping up gradually.  then avp1 comes around and they completely butchered them to the point where it looked like they were experimental props that failed winston's approval before production started on p1.  

god that movie still p1sses me off so bad.  so many of my friends are refusing to go to avpr now because of what avp1 was.  an abomination, so they think that avpr is going to be just as stupid.  

Lee Yutani

QuoteUhh.. huh?

I was referring to the not so good picture of wolf on the rooftop.

ShadowXeno

I honestly don't like Wolf's design that much with his mask off. Something about his face makes me think of Scar who was still more retarded. Nothing beats Jungle and City hunter Preds. 8)

Nihkoute

Quote from: Lee Yutani on Dec 01, 2007, 08:40:08 AM
QuoteUhh.. huh?

I was referring to the not so good picture of wolf on the rooftop.

And i was referring to the fact that your implying like thats the only picture we've seen or something. We have all seen numerous videos/pictures/posters of Wolf now..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed