A reason why the Aliens are so weak

Started by War Wager, Nov 29, 2007, 03:34:53 PM

Author
A reason why the Aliens are so weak (Read 1,570 times)

Purebreedalien

Babies being facehugged... that will disturb me greatly seeing their little chests burst as thy cry their tiny eyes out. I can kind of imagine that. Little babies sitting there as some scary alien smashes through their rib cage. I feel sorry for them and i dont even know that if it is going to happen. I don't really like films where babies get hurt it makes me feel all depressed for some weird reason.  :'(

Johnny Handsome

QuoteCould be a reason why they're short too. Well thats my reason and I'm sticking to it!
Or the reason is just that they are like always, but the predator is stronger this time. ;)
Thats what im sticking to.

marrerom

QuoteCould be a reason why they're short too. Well thats my reason and I'm sticking to it!

they might not be shorter.... its impossible to tell with out seeing the movie but the scene in the trailer where wolf is grabbing 2 aliens at once they are as tall as he is. so for that scene at least they will be normal height.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed