Alien & Predator Photochops by Biomechanoid

Started by Biomechanoid, Nov 23, 2007, 05:27:42 PM

Author
Alien & Predator Photochops by Biomechanoid (Read 3,490 times)

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message

REYALS

REYALS

What did you use to create these?

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

those look awesome! great job

Reborn

Reborn

My favorite was the alien collage.

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Biomechanoid on Nov 23, 2007, 05:27:42 PM
A few collages I created using available online images....

http://www.surrealaward.com/avprwallpaper3.jpg
This is a 1024x768 wallpaper for AVP-R

http://www.surrealaward.com/predator3.jpg
This is a 'what if' poster for Predator 3

http://www.surrealaward.com/alienrd.jpg
This is just a general Alien collage

Have some more, will upload later.

F***ing awesome man! You got some talent man! I especially love the AvP-R wallpaper you made, got any more?  :)

REYALS

REYALS

Your avatar is really awesome, too. Like it's being force lightening-ed...LOL! :P

Nightmare

i speciallçy like the pred ones, teh alien 5 is also good (they all are i just prefer these) but i dont like the text in it

in the title "photochops" isnt it supsoed to be "photoshops"?

Resurrection

Very good work there, my friend!

chopperbuilder

Man Biomechanoid ur art rocks big time, keep it comming daaaamn  ;)

Resurrection

Once again, impressive work!!  ;D

yellow snow predator

Would these work for a sig?

Anyway Great work

CanadianHero67

Amazing job!

marky

I loved the AVPR desktop wallpaper! Impressive  ;D

Vader the White

The link is messed up on the Alien 5 one.

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Thanks everyone, much appreciated!  Yes, there will be more.

Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Nov 23, 2007, 05:57:08 PM
What did you use to create these?
Adobe Photoshop
Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Nov 24, 2007, 12:04:08 AMYour avatar is really awesome, too. Like it's being force lightening-ed...LOL! :P
Thanks Reyals, my avatar is from a helmet experiment I was playing with.  I have added the larger views on my original post if you want to see.  This idea came from wondering if Predators have different helmets for different worlds they are hunting on.  I have no idea what the helmet does, so let your imagination come up with a story behind it.

Quote from: yellow snow predator on Jan 13, 2008, 08:29:46 PMWould these work for a sig?  Anyway Great work
Thanks Yellow Snow.   Well the thumbnails are 500x200 which falls within the forum's maximum size, so yes they could be used as sigpics.  For custom, just crop the full image to what you want.  They do have a watermark 'designed by Avpzone.com'.  Just crop the picture so that it omits that.

Quote from: Nightmare on Nov 27, 2007, 12:43:37 PM
i speciallçy like the pred ones, teh alien 5 is also good (they all are i just prefer these) but i dont like the text in it.  in the title "photochops" isnt it supsoed to be "photoshops"?
Thanks Nightmare,  I finally found the Alien TrueType font and have fixed it.  The term Photochop is correct.  For several years now, artists have coined the process of manipulating a photo in Adobe Photoshop as "photochopping".

Quote from: Dark_Magician on Jan 20, 2008, 03:15:48 PMThe link is messed up on the Alien 5 one.
hey thanks for pointing that out, I fixed it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed