Author
PredAlien or not? (Read 27,885 times)

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

And then... nevermind. :D

holymoses

holymoses

Quote from: Foundationman2 on Nov 30, 2007, 06:39:33 AM
There's a few that resemble the predalien,but they more closely resemble praetorians.
im sorry this is maybe a stupid question but what is a preetorian?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/games/avp2/alien-player-classes/

Praetorian
A praetorian alien is the queen's royal guard and the protector of the alien hive. Compared to other alien species, a praetorian is the most heavily armoured alien in the game. Its armour reduces damage by about 80% whereby only amour-piercing weapons will work against it. A praetorian's amour plating seems to be the only advantage to this creature. Unfortunately there are a few disadvantages. The praetorian is very slow and it also lacks the pounce attack and even the crawling ability but it can still use its claws and tail to attack enemies. It can also crouch-leap to areas above too.

holymoses

holymoses

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 29, 2007, 06:32:48 PM
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/games/avp2/alien-player-classes/

Praetorian
A praetorian alien is the queen's royal guard and the protector of the alien hive. Compared to other alien species, a praetorian is the most heavily armoured alien in the game. Its armour reduces damage by about 80% whereby only amour-piercing weapons will work against it. A praetorian's amour plating seems to be the only advantage to this creature. Unfortunately there are a few disadvantages. The praetorian is very slow and it also lacks the pounce attack and even the crawling ability but it can still use its claws and tail to attack enemies. It can also crouch-leap to areas above too.

in the game? which game?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Click the link...that was info from AvP2 game.

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

They're in AVP 1 also.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

To bad the Predalien wans't in the game. You didnt even had the chance to make a final boss fight againts him.
Also the Wolf in the game didnt look like WOLF!

War Wager

War Wager

Sure he does, he looks identical to the movie.  8)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Apart from in a few cut scenes.

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Yeah, what the heck was up with that? On the deep sewers level where you're messing with that control box, it's Scar's costume. Weird.

brad873

brad873

who knowes. i mean, the dead pred in the ship somehow has all the info of what happens on its mask, yet its all placedout nicely on the alter, it didnt even fall when the ship crashed

Akarou

Akarou

Well that's weird because in my version I could have sworn I had PredAliens (Only in skirmish mode though). I say this because some of the Aliens I came across actually had dreds or what resembled them and the spiked tail. I'll play the game again and take a closer look if it is the PredAlien I'll take a pic to see what you guys make of it, if it isn't then y'know I'm just a retard with bad eyes.  ;)

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Hmmm... I don't think so, unless there's a glitch or something random like that.

Akarou

Akarou

Nope the Aliens definitely looked different to the others in the game.

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Are you talking about different from the regular xenos, or talking different even from the praetorians? The praetorians are noticably different, with a queen crest and a spiked tail. Ist that what you're referring to?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed