PredAlien or not?

Started by War Wager, Nov 19, 2007, 11:05:07 PM

Author
PredAlien or not? (Read 27,802 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: War Wager on Dec 05, 2007, 09:51:45 PM
Those are just young Queens xenomorph horse.
Who knows. They're definitely molting Aliens 'cause of the Queen style head. I mean, it's got a massively longer tail and what looks like dreadlocks. It could be a PredAlien.

War Wager

War Wager

Infact they could very well be. Rebellion could have seen the first the designs (minus the colour). It says in the game that they are more powerful creatures that lead the infection. So they could be PredAlien's but I thought they would have made that clearer if they where.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Kinda resembled their own designs from the first game.

War Wager

War Wager

If you kill one and check it out in firt person you can see it's a young Queen. It's just spikes that are covering it's shoulders. But I just noticed that the Aliens have ridged heads. The have AvP bodies and AvPR heads.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

This game should have had a 3D turntable of characters and creatures like in AVP extinction, I hate games that actually put some effort in to the character models and then you don't get to get a good look at them.   

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

What do you mean? I haven't played that game. But if you want to get a good look at wolf, just rotate the camera around.

War Wager

War Wager

I think he means like a bonus feature when you can get a full look at the model of the creature.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No, I agree with you. Aren't PredAliens, just Praetorians or something.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: War Wager on Dec 18, 2007, 09:52:45 PM
I think he means like a bonus feature when you can get a full look at the model of the creature.

Like in AVP extinction, there was an option to look at each character class stats and view what they looked like next to the stats.

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Ah. Got it.

Cromartie

Cromartie

the greyish aliens have a club/barbed club on the end of the tail.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Some images

richards_lewis94

richards_lewis94

there are some in the survival mode cant remember wot its called though but there are quite a few

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

They still look like Praetorians to me.

PSP Junky

PSP Junky

Quote from: DB on Nov 20, 2007, 03:40:17 AM
Quote from: AdamJZ on Nov 20, 2007, 02:12:07 AM
there is no Predalien

Wow. That's pathetic. I heard there are two types of Aliens. Which ones? Or do they count facehuggers as a second type...?

There is girl aliens and guy aliens

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed