If Chet were to live”¦

Started by Meathead320, Nov 16, 2007, 05:37:58 PM

Would Chet grow far larger, and more closely resemble a regular (human hosted) Alien Queen, just bigger and uglier?

No, she is already done growing and all PredAliens are pseudo Queens.
5 (22.7%)
Yes, Chet would grow larger into a Queen similar to others we have seen, and function like the other Queens too.
17 (77.3%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author
If Chet were to live”¦ (Read 722 times)

Meathead320

Meathead320

Personally I think she would. Extra set of arms on the center of her chest, six back lance/spikes and all. I think she would be a little larger than a regular Queen, and uglier due to the dreads and mandibles, but other than that she would function no different than a regular one at that point.

I do think however, that any eggs she lays would NOT pass down any Pred Traits further, as I think all new aliens, made via egg, or throat raping, all have a clean pure alien genetic slate.

This being the reason that the warriors descended from Chet in AVP-R do not display Pred traits either.

brad873

brad873

she would grow into a queen, but i think she would have 4 spines on her back

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Agree.

The Chibi Kiriyama

May I ask how we concluded that the warrior caste descended from the PredAlien of this film...? ???

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I don't see why every single Predalien must default to being a Queen, as per the poll question.

Aeus

Aeus

Why must she become a Queen?

Why can't she just remain a Predalien who can regurgitate to reproduce? Sooner or later someones gonna be impregnated with an Queen embryo.

As Scott said about the Alien raping Lambert:

"No matter what, there would have been more Aliens on that ship."

It's not a long shot to imagine that one would eventually be a Queen.

The Chibi Kiriyama

It all really depends on whether this DNA thing is ever addressed. It would become a Queen that roughly looks like the way the PredAlien is presented in this film. If the immature Queen statement stands, then it would get to producing eggs. I'd think that the eggs would be normal, considering that her spawn via regurgitation are (maybe that's where Meathead got the idea that warriors descended from the PredAlien...?). If this is all because of that 20% of Predator DNA in her giving her a Predator reproductive method, then she'll be a Queen that does the same thing she apparently does throughout this film. The difference basically amounts to the presence or lack of an egg sac.

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Nov 16, 2007, 07:40:39 PM
It all really depends on whether this DNA thing is ever addressed. It would become a Queen that roughly looks like the way the PredAlien is presented in this film. If the immature Queen statement stands, then it would get to producing eggs. I'd think that the eggs would be normal, considering that her spawn via regurgitation are (maybe that's where Meathead got the idea that warriors descended from the PredAlien...?). If this is all because of that 20% of Predator DNA in her giving her a Predator reproductive method, then she'll be a Queen that does the same thing she apparently does throughout this film. The difference basically amounts to the presence or lack of an egg sac.

Exactly, by "warrior" I meant the regular Aliens in the movie, spawned by Chet, do not look like they had nay Pred traits passed down at all. IE: normal offspring.

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 16, 2007, 07:33:30 PM
I don't see why every single Predalien must default to being a Queen, as per the poll question.

And neither do I for that matter.

The way I look at it, she is a regular Queen, or proto (young) Queen, and this is the way one would reproduce while immature and in the wild, before ready to lay eggs.

Being from a Predator host, and thus having Pred features is a mere coincidence for her.

The reason I asked the Question, is going by some of the previous posts I have seen as of late, there is some confusion as to what is going on with Chet, and that question was to see how many are thinking along those lines, vs. how many think she is just a regular, yet young, queen, from a predator host.

Predator-S

Predator-S

The offsprings won't have any predator traits passed to them. And I think she may lose her dreads or something.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed