Lasers in Sewer

Started by a$$hol3, Nov 15, 2007, 04:02:04 PM

Author
Lasers in Sewer (Read 22,804 times)

a$$hol3

a$$hol3

Ok ive been noticing this for a while and havent seen anyone say anything about it so here goes. In the trailers when Wolf is picking up the 2 aliens by the throat has anyone else seen those red lines behind him? Im thinking its a shield to trap his prey or contain the battle in whichever area he chooses. Ive seen it used in the comic Aliens vs Predator Booty except it didnt look like this. The one in the comic was just a net this one appears to be a a few lasers. Any thoughts?

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

I think people have actually talked about that potentially being a trap by Wolf for the Aliens. Or a trap of Wolf's that back fired on him but either way it's speculation. That was one of the earlier photos so now people are feasting there minds elsewhere (newer "info").

nukem11

nukem11

Buddy the guys on here noticed that soon as the trailer came out lol. Not that I did at first.

Russian_Predator

Russian_Predator

Trap?

Huol

Huol

Russian_Predator

Russian_Predator

Huol, Mon Calamari here is offtop. )))))))))))

fraudinthe80s

Jenga

Jenga

My guess is they're the containers that hold those "blue vials" of stuff that wolf uses to destroy the alien corpses and hide any evidence of their existence

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: Spidey3121 on Nov 15, 2007, 04:12:34 PM
I think people have actually talked about that potentially being a trap by Wolf for the Aliens. Or a trap of Wolf's that back fired on him but either way it's speculation. That was one of the earlier photos so now people are feasting there minds elsewhere (newer "info").

Oh god a trap/s would be awesome!!! I think it would go a long way to establishing his credibility in killing so many Aliens.

frenchpred

frenchpred

I think it's a trap 'cause the 2 aliens warriors he holds in the sewer just try to kill Wolf with their tongues, looks like they can't use their claws nor their tails, but it's only 2 or 3 seconds in the trailer ,so...Wait and see.

SiL

SiL

Few problems.

There's absolutely no sign the Aliens are in any way restricted except their throats.

We've seen other Aliens react this way when touched by Wolf.

We know the fights start in the sewers and head out - Those Aliens are goners.

gases

gases

hes got the midas touch

frenchpred

frenchpred

Quote from: SiL on Nov 16, 2007, 01:02:10 AM
Few problems.

There's absolutely no sign the Aliens are in any way restricted except their throats.

We've seen other Aliens react this way when touched by Wolf.

We know the fights start in the sewers and head out - Those Aliens are goners.

Based on what ? 2 seconds in the trailer ? Since you don't know what happened just before and what will happen right after, a trap, untill the release of the movie is the more probable idea.

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

So if Wolf grabs an Alien by the throat it's pretty much a goner?  ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed