Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 916,966 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I've played enough games to know you can't judge a book by its cover, even though I did it this time.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Mortal Kombat XL

Having fun wrecking havoc as Alien and Erron Black. I'm not too bad with Kung Jin and Kenshi though.  :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Nice avatar. 8)

Finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider last night, and jumped back into Devil May Cry 5 which I still have to finish. Once that's done I'll be picking up Judgement at the end of the month.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 10, 2019, 04:24:19 PM
Nice avatar. 8)

Finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider last night, and jumped back into Devil May Cry 5 which I still have to finish. Once that's done I'll be picking up Judgement at the end of the month.
Should totally smash through DMC5, it's awesome. I need to finish it again. Partway through Dante Must Die mode still.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

System Shock 2

So I got my ass handed to me something fierce during the final stretch of the Ops Deck, with low health and no standard healing items. I went to a different deck, found a vending machine, and bought a shit load of orange juice until I was at full health again. :laugh:

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 10, 2019, 04:24:19 PM
Nice avatar. 8)

Thanks  ;D

Yeah, I gotta get DMC5 too, but I need to finish 4 first.  ::)

I was confused during MK11 story mode, so obviously I still am during MKXL's story mode.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Metro Exodus. Enjoying the direction they have taken with this one.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Started with Predator: Concrete Jungle again. Looks good in 720p but anyone know if the PCSX2 can run it in 60FPS?

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Wweyland on Jul 07, 2019, 07:32:20 PM
Started with Predator: Concrete Jungle again. Looks good in 720p but anyone know if the PCSX2 can run it in 60FPS?

According to the wiki it can

https://wiki.pcsx2.net/Predator:_Concrete_Jungle

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dead by Daylight
Environmental Station Alpha
WWE 2K19

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Picked up Bully again through my brother because he was skeptical about the game after seeing a vid I showed him of a meme with PS2 graphics. So I get to play the 360 version before I eventually buy the PS4 port.

Other then that, doing ToT on MK11 while I wait for Death Stranding.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Sekiro.

I hate and love From Software games. 

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Currently messing around in a free game on Steam, it's pretty neat:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1058640/RED_HOT_VENGEANCE/

Stitch

Stitch

Still playing various Monster Hunter iterations, but I recently picked up a Vita and Uncharted Golden Abyss. It's pretty good. Never played an Uncharted game before and it inspired me to pick up the Nathan Drake collection on PS4.

The Old One

The Old One

AVP Extinction.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed