Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 916,815 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Used a Pulse Rifle for the Nicole illusion/heart, Contact Beam secondary fire to take out the swarming shadows. Admittedly both were fully upgraded and I had a ton of ammo for each, but the fight didn't give me any trouble at all.

Still, I can see it being a nightmare if I'd taken different weapons to use.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Just got a new IPhone and installed Alien: Blackout.

The Old One

The Old One

Dead Space #One-gun

I've tried out everything before, but I always return to old faithful.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Took a break from MK11 to play Red Dead Online again on PS4 because I kind of stayed away at level 11 and now I'm only level 23, so I'm just gonna make it to level 40 or something so I can get the horses and saddles I want before I go back to MK11 and MKXL. And while I play those I'll replay Red Dead Redemption on the PS3 until the new Modern Warfare reboot or whatever you want to call it, and Death Stranding come out.

Other than that it's been hot as hell here in California so I don't want my consoles to melt in this heat even if I have two fans running.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Bloodborne
Torchlight II
DOOM 2016

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Gonna start playing Nier Automata, still playing Jurassic World Evolution and Mortal Kombat 11.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

System Shock 2

The first two levels are a bit of a slog. And come to think of it, so are the last two.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 06, 2019, 02:26:12 AM
System Shock 2

The first two levels are a bit of a slog. And come to think of it, so are the last two.
Love that game. I would say that the starting med-sci section is a good level though.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 03, 2019, 10:26:45 AM
Used a Pulse Rifle for the Nicole illusion/heart, Contact Beam secondary fire to take out the swarming shadows. Admittedly both were fully upgraded and I had a ton of ammo for each, but the fight didn't give me any trouble at all.

Still, I can see it being a nightmare if I'd taken different weapons to use.

I killed ni ole so quick with the sniper rifle the swarms never even reached me.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Wweyland on Jun 06, 2019, 09:01:08 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 06, 2019, 02:26:12 AM
System Shock 2

Love that game. I would say that the starting med-sci section is a good level though.

It's mainly engineering/cargo that's a slog for me. And I'm really only particularly annoyed this time because I had to replay it all over again when a GoG Galaxy update lost my save file.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 06, 2019, 02:24:46 AM
Gonna start playing Nier Automata.

Ensure you complete every route to experience the full story.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Aside from big ass girl having a big ass, I've never had urge to play that game.

The Old One

The Old One

One of the best A.I stories.

Platinum's fantastic gameplay and fantastic writing.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

There is something about the presentation that turned me off to it even though I've only heard good things.

The Old One

The Old One

It's bland at first glance, but then again- so was the original Nier.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed