Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 916,796 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Currently playing: Mortal Kombat 11 on Xbone, One Finger Death Punch 2 on PC.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Did you buy the physical media?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

For MK11? I did, mostly because I'm a sucker for steelbooks and it was was the same price to get the steelbook as it was to get the digital version. If there hadn't been a cool incentive like that for the physical copy, I would have gotten the digital version.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Finished Silent Hill: Homecoming, and playing a bit of Dragon Age: Inquisition and Origins while I shop for a decently priced copy of Fallout 4. I need to pick up New Vegas again and actually beat it.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

What about DA2?

Stitch

Stitch

Picked up Street Fighter V AE on sale. I'm impressed with it.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2

Huggs

Huggs

Super Mario Land - Original Gameboy

Darkness

Darkness

That takes me back. I remember as a child, my grandad buying that game for me when were on holiday in Bridlington.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Darkness on May 14, 2019, 07:34:28 PM
That takes me back. I remember as a child, my grandad buying that game for me when were on holiday in Bridlington.

Same, basically. My mother bought them both for me when we were on vacation in West Virginia. They're the last remnants of my old stuff. I didn't part with them because they weren't worth much.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You should play something on the PS3.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 15, 2019, 05:01:30 AM
You should play something on the PS3.

The what?

Oh, right. Geez, I forgot I even had it.

Maybe sometime around Christmas, just for old times sake.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing the Unreal Tournament single player campaign (with bots), it's quite great actually.

Stitch

Stitch

Still playing SFVAE, but I picked up Monster Hunter Freedom on PSP for going on holiday, and I might just be hooked...

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Wweyland on May 16, 2019, 11:37:39 AM
Playing the Unreal Tournament single player campaign (with bots), it's quite great actually.

<3

UT has some of the best atmosphere of any game I've played. Certainly of any arena FPS, by a very wide margin. Also love the worldbuilding you get in the character bios, map descriptions and visual design - it somehow becomes an immersive sci-fi universe. By the time you finally face Xan, the hype is very real.

They completely dropped the ball with all of that in UT2003. I like its more defensive and movement-intensive gameplay, and IMO it's a better online game than the first one, but there's basically zero atmosphere and the worldbuilding isn't played seriously or consistently.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed