Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 952,507 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'm shooting my way through the Painkiller series - I just finished Painkiller: Black (the original game and Battle Out Of Hell), about to start Painkiller: Overdose.

Local Trouble

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The moment I saw that you have to manually enter every game is the moment I said "haha f**k that".

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Come on.  It should only take you a few minutes or so.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 22, 2019, 06:39:05 PM
Come on.  It should only take you a few minutes or so.
Maybe if the site could link to your Steam account/Xbox gamertag/Playstation account and import your game library, it would be more useful. It's not like there aren't sites that can do that - there are a bunch of sites that will search your Steam library and tell you what to play, and GOG will link with your Steam account to see what games you have in common. TrueAchievements.com links to your gamertag.

Backloggery might be marginally more useful if it at least had an intuitive auto-fill algorithm, where you could type the first couple letters of a title and it would spit out a bunch of titles, and you could check a bunch of checkboxes to add a bunch of games at once.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Be sure to include all the games for your old consoles as well.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Bit delayed after my playthrough of the second, but I've finally started going through Uncharted 3 again.

Just got to the whole pirates section, which for me is where it really falls down - the gameplay's predictably fun, but it's like two hours of what winds up being utterly pointless plot diversion with no bearing on the actual story.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Amaterasu on Feb 18, 2019, 11:16:59 PM
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut - PS3

Played this when it was first out on Xbox, never got to finish it, brother took my old 360. Eventually got a PS3 to be able to play that version. Then eventually got another Xbox 360, but I'm happy with the PS3 version. Prolly one of my favorite horror games before Alan Wake and Silent Hill: Homecoming.
Twin Peaks the video game. Fantastic. One of my favourites.

The Old One

The Old One

Check out SWERY's other work, his latest is a jank masterpiece, maybe his magnum opus. Heart of Gold that guy.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 23, 2019, 10:37:34 AM
Bit delayed after my playthrough of the second, but I've finally started going through Uncharted 3 again.

Just got to the whole pirates section, which for me is where it really falls down - the gameplay's predictably fun, but it's like two hours of what winds up being utterly pointless plot diversion with no bearing on the actual story.

The bit where you have to run from the wall of water and the camera won't let you see what's in front of you is absolute ass.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: The Old One on Feb 23, 2019, 03:34:28 PM
Check out SWERY's other work, his latest is a jank masterpiece, maybe his magnum opus. Heart of Gold that guy.
I'll add it to my backlog. Currently going through the Metro series until March 8th when DMC5 is finally out!

Huggs

Huggs

Brutal Legend - PS3

So much fun.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

You're just powering through the backlog now, aren't you?

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 24, 2019, 01:27:36 AM
You're just powering through the backlog now, aren't you?

Nope.

Got it in the mail yesterday.

Only cost me 6 bucks with free shipping.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

So you're adding to the backlog now?  Are you mad?!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed