Something I've been wondering about the Predator designs...

Started by Bad Replicant, Nov 12, 2007, 02:13:28 AM

Author
Something I've been wondering about the Predator designs... (Read 1,433 times)

Bad Replicant

Will the bulkier, clunky look from the first film make a return appearence for any of the Predators on the ship at the beginning? Seems like it would make sense continuity-wise. Honestly, I don't really care if they do or not, since Wolf will be the only Predator on screen most of the time. Just thought it might be a possibility.

The New Blood

I hope we see a variety of body types. There has been no confirmation either way though.

Uncanny Antman

If we see more Predators on screen, it would make sense both in story and budget to use suits from the first film.

Ballzanya

I hope they have some cool varieties of the mask design like the ones in predator 2 at the end.

Xenomorphine

They could just use that 'Wolf' costume with different masks.

holdtheline

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 12, 2007, 02:33:35 AM
They could just use that 'Wolf' costume with different masks.

True, but what if theres a few Predators in-camera? 

I really don't want to see the bulky look ever again ;).

Uncanny Antman

All you have to do is strip away a lot of the armour.

Really, it'd not be hard to make the AvP Preds camera (and nerd) ready.

Highland

they might get killed in their tubes, so we might not even get a good look at them.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

I really hope to see the Elder Predator and the other Preds from AvP in the same armour. ;)

The Chibi Kiriyama

I wouldn't mind a redesign. If they're going to redesign the altar and redo the final AVP scene altogether, then they might as well go all the way.

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Nov 12, 2007, 08:01:55 AM
I wouldn't mind a redesign. If they're going to redesign the altar and redo the final AVP scene altogether, then they might as well go all the way.

They better f*ckin' not, considering all the pissing and moaning about, "We only had enough money for Wolf and Chet, we didn't have enough to do the Aliens too."

Bad Replicant

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Nov 12, 2007, 08:01:55 AM

Did they redesign the altar? If the game screenshots are indicative of the seetings that will be shown in the movie, this image would suggest not.

But then again, maybe it's just a design element that was changed for the game for some reason, like those dual wristblades on Wolf.

Master

This is not Wolf. His mask is totally different.

Xhan

You do realize wolf will get different armor/weapons based on how well you score, right?

Bad Replicant

Well, obviously I didn't realize that.

Thanks for clueing me in.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed