Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 1,939,386 times)

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Vakarian on Aug 31, 2012, 08:05:27 PM
I'm kinda growing tired of this site now unfortunately... :-\

My activity has been low.. I keep forgetting to come back here. I don't know what's going on. I feel like I don't belong, like I was born for something more.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: MudButt on Aug 31, 2012, 08:06:43 PM

My activity has been low.. I keep forgetting to come back here. I don't know what's going on. I feel like I don't belong, like I was born for something more.

Happens to the best of us.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 31, 2012, 08:06:16 PM

Take a day off...you'll feel better.

Yeah your right...

I'm actually going out to a party now, so hopefully i'll feel better afterwards... If not i'll just murder some prostitutes and hitchhikers ;D

Allright im signing out for a few hours. Talk to you all in a very few drunken hours ;D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Lolz, I was just about to say the same thing...

MudButt

MudButt

I don't see myself leaving though, I'll probably be how I am now, just popping in now and then. Work is taking me over, and eventually I'll be back in school.

I'll always cherish my times here though, some good laughs and arguments here! However I'll never leave the crew.

Laufey, keep bringing in that news you android. First Blood, keep being a bad ass my brother. ShadowPred, you keep being Mexican and never stop loving Zooey. Sweeps, you keep writing, don't ever stop you talented Canadian motherfu**er. Cvalda and Eva, keep these guys in check, you are the woman of the Galaxy so do what you do best.. cook, kidding, just keep it classy and a little trashy ladies. Crazy Rich, wherever you are keep being a low key rapper. Requiem keep drawing. And Chupa.. swing away.

MudButt will always be in your hearts, and I'll come back to say hi as often as I can.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Cheery.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

See you every now and then, Mudmud.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: MudButt on Aug 31, 2012, 08:15:13 PM
I don't see myself leaving though, I'll probably be how I am now, just popping in now and then. Work is taking me over, and eventually I'll be back in school.

I'll always cherish my times here though, some good laughs and arguments here! However I'll never leave the crew.

Laufey, keep bringing in that news you android. First Blood, keep being a bad ass my brother. ShadowPred, you keep being Mexican and never stop loving Zooey. Sweeps, you keep writing, don't ever stop you talented Canadian motherfu**er. Cvalda and Eva, keep these guys in check, you are the woman of the Galaxy so do what you do best.. cook, kidding, just keep it classy and a little trashy ladies. Crazy Rich, wherever you are keep being a low key rapper. Requiem keep drawing. And Chupa.. swing away.

MudButt will always be in your hearts, and I'll come back to say hi as often as I can.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 31, 2012, 08:18:47 PM
See you every now and then, Mudmud.

Stay gangsta, Ozzy. Don't let them forget who the real monster is.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I'll always keep your room the same way Mudbutt!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: MudButt on Aug 31, 2012, 08:21:06 PM
Stay gangsta, Ozzy. Don't let them forget who the real monster is.
Indeed. You watch for yourself though.
And buy some toilet paper.

Vickers

Vickers

We're all bound to get tired of the forum at some point.  Best thing to do is just cut your time spent here down.  Or take a few days off and then come back and enjoy it again.  Nothing wrong with doing things in moderation.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Exactly, years back I left because I grew tired of it. Coming back after a few months was good because of all the new faces that were around and how things progressed.

Effectz

Effectz

So what do you all think of Clint Easshole talking to the chair.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

he has the bitter old bastard role down to an art.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed