Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 1,927,434 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Effectz on Sep 01, 2012, 05:19:38 AM

Your Proposal is acceptable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp0I9qLE0VA#
Iis that behtter?

That scene. That villain. That film.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 01, 2012, 05:27:22 AM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Sep 01, 2012, 05:11:34 AM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 01, 2012, 04:55:13 AM
Bugs make her almost lose control of herself.  She jerked the wheel of her truck because a huge bee flew into her face and swerved across 3 lanes of traffic once, almost running someone off the road.

I was driving about 70 mph on the interstate when I noticed something wrong with one of my eyes. It was a little blurry and I felt a tickle, like some hair or an eye lash was in-between my eye and my glasses.

Nope.

Spoiler

It was a f**king spider.

Spoiler
[close]
[close]
Jesus Christ!  Was it just chillin on your eyelashes?  That's like, you took the extreme maintain-control-during-the-crisis-or-die test.  I'm glad you obviously made it out okay. :laugh:

And that gif!

Spoiler
[close]

I had training early in life on how to deal with a situation like that.

About four years earlier the exact same situation played out on a neighborhood road going about 30 mph. Only instead of a spider, it was a young praying mantis. I did drive up on the center island for that one.  :laugh:

Quote from: Effectz on Sep 01, 2012, 05:29:36 AM
Did you swerve to try avoid the spider?

I would have.

No. But I did slap my own glasses into the backseat.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Nothing pisses me off more than when a bug makes me knock my own glasses off my face!  Ho f**k, I get like personally offended and have to hunt it down and get medieval.

My wife certainly thinks it's funny, though! :laugh:

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 01, 2012, 05:30:26 AM
Quote from: Effectz on Sep 01, 2012, 05:19:38 AM

Your Proposal is acceptable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp0I9qLE0VA#
Iis that behtter?

That scene. That villain. That film.
I don't suppose you know what kind of alien life form leaves a green spectral trail and craves sugar water, do you?

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Sep 01, 2012, 05:31:58 AM

At least you kept your composure!

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Jumping spiders have caused more involuntary glasses tosses than I care to admit on a public forum.

On the flip side of this ... from a distance ... I get a kick out of watching people fighting 'empty air' when they walk through a spider web or get attacked by a swarm of bees.  :laugh:

Just the unadulterated, random herky jerk flailing ... you know what it is they are obviously dealing with ... but god it's funny.

Quote from: Effectz on Sep 01, 2012, 05:38:53 AM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Sep 01, 2012, 05:31:58 AM

At least you kept your composure!

To bad my composure doesn't give me keen eyesight under extreme duress.  :laugh:

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Effectz on Sep 01, 2012, 05:38:53 AM
I don't suppose you know what kind of alien life form leaves a green spectral trail and craves sugar water, do you?
Aw man, that was on Final Jeopardy last night. Damn... what did Alex say?

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Sep 01, 2012, 05:42:51 AM
On the flip side of this ... from a distance ... I get a kick out of watching people fighting 'empty air' when they walk through a spider web or get attacked by a swarm of bees.  :laugh:

Just the unadulterated, random herky jerk flailing ... you know what it is they are obviously dealing with ... but god it's funny.
Aha, I agree.

Effectz

Effectz

Who is Alex??Final Jeopardy??

I'm a bit lost,you could say I'm Arquillian royalty in a morgue....what is word?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

What about Insect Kung fu?

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 01, 2012, 05:47:27 AM
What about Insect Kung fu?

THAT was what was doing the Jesus pose between my glasses and my eyeball when I road up on the center island. Taking out a row of daffodils.  :laugh:

Vickers

Vickers

RagingDragon, thank you for that wonderful post about spiders...

But there was a spider in my room and I thought, "I'll just let it be.  No use in trying to kill it unless it tries to harm me.  It was a harmless baby rain spider.  They're only venomous to certain insects/bugs.

Well, now I don't see it anywhere and I only hope it let itself out. :'(

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Effectz on Sep 01, 2012, 05:45:44 AM
I'm a bit lost,you could say I'm Arquillian royalty in a morgue....what is word?
The bed? Belt? Orion's belt?

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

:laugh:  Anytime is the best time for unsettling spider pics, Riddles.  Did you get heeby while looking?  I always do, start slapping at my feet and shit.

I never kill spiders, unless they're in my daughters room, or they're evil f**kers like Black Widows.  Most of them I relocate with the classic elaborate home spider-relocation procedure involving a glass and a piece of sturdy mail.

I've heard it's bad luck be killing spiders in the house!

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 01, 2012, 05:55:21 AM
Quote from: Effectz on Sep 01, 2012, 05:45:44 AM
The bed? Belt? Orion's belt?

We've gone too far Zilla time to flashy thing us.

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Sep 01, 2012, 05:53:20 AM
RagingDragon, thank you for that wonderful post about spiders...

But there was a spider in my room and I thought, "I'll just let it be.  No use in trying to kill it unless it tries to harm me.  It was a harmless baby rain spider.  They're only venomous to certain insects/bugs.

Well, now I don't see it anywhere and I only hope it let itself out. :'(

I see spiders scampering around my sitting room and bedroom and I just leave them,the last thing they want to bump into is a creature a hundredthousand times their mass,what ever the statistic is.Its like you encountering Godzilla,you either avoid it or try feed it fish.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 01, 2012, 05:59:38 AM
I never kill spiders, unless they're in my daughters room, or they're evil f**kers like Black Widows. 

I've heard it's bad luck be killing spiders in the house!

Spiders are the Cops of the insect world. They keep shit under control and in check. So killing spiders in the house is only going increase the chance of gangs of flies and other unwanted bugs.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

http://vimeo.com/7670880

wanted to show you this a long time ago and it just got posted again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed