Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 1,464,031 times)

Effectz

Effectz

#26040
Quote from: Nightlord on Sep 01, 2012, 04:42:57 AM
Quote from: Effectz on Sep 01, 2012, 04:28:28 AM


And the daddy longlegs!these f**kers are noisey.
The most lound little bastards on earth definitely, I can hear at leat 2 hitting a window somewhere in the house.

Yeah they bounce around the windows aimlessly looking for a way out!

Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 01, 2012, 04:41:58 AM
That's a freak-ass gnarly spider from hell.  That's what mine look like in my house, too. :laugh:  They're around an inch usually, at least, and most often come out at night hauling eight-legged ass across my off-white carpet.  Big f**kers, sometimes get wolf spiders too, but those spiders are good because they eat everything, including other spiders, and they don't even build webs iirc.

But still, they're f**king wolf spiders.



They're f**king badass, as if god let a 13 year old boy design the ultimate spider.



I remember my mom this f**king time when I was a kid growing up in Arizona, I swear that she ran into one on the deck of the pool in the backyard, and my brother and I were in the pool, and she freaked out and ran inside, and came back with a can of blue spray paint.  So she spray paints this huge hairy f**ker, and all of its freak nasty babies come running off its back in some psycho wave in all directions.



It was crazy.

Thanks for readin' my story, yall.

Spoiler
[close]

Wheres the General?
Spoiler

Remember,not the chateau
[close]

Omegamorph

Omegamorph

#26041
Effectz, I did not really bother with identifying the species, but I think it was a green shield/stink bug from the Pentatomidae family. Rather common around here. And they do fly. I could recognize that f**king sound anywhere. Craneflies you mention are also around here and yes, they are pretty annoying, noisy and when one pops up behind you with all these spindly legs it looks like one of the giant Jumanji mosquitoes.

Raging, poor spider!

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

#26042
Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 01, 2012, 04:41:58 AM
That's a freak-ass gnarly spider from hell.  That's what mine look like in my house, too. :laugh:  They're around an inch usually, at least, and most often come out at night hauling eight-legged ass across my off-white carpet.  Big f**kers, sometimes get wolf spiders too, but those spiders are good because they eat everything, including other spiders, and they don't even build webs iirc.

But still, they're f**king wolf spiders.



They're f**king badass, as if god let a 13 year old boy design the ultimate spider.



I remember my mom this f**king time when I was a kid growing up in Arizona, I swear that she ran into one on the deck of the pool in the backyard, and my brother and I were in the pool, and she freaked out and ran inside, and came back with a can of blue spray paint.  So she spray paints this huge hairy f**ker, and all of its freak nasty babies come running off its back in some psycho wave in all directions.



It was crazy.

Thanks for readin' my story, yall.

Spoiler
[close]

f**k. I HAD TO CHECK THE REPLYS ONE MORE TIME.

I hate you.  :'(

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

#26043
Quote from: Effectz on Sep 01, 2012, 04:47:12 AM
Wheres the General?
Spoiler

Remember,not the chateau
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Tell me the spider dropping off the lamp didn't f**k with you for years every time you turned a lamp off at night.



Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 01, 2012, 04:50:26 AM
Raging, poor spider!
I know, but my mother was in a panic.  Bugs make her almost lose control of herself.  She jerked the wheel of her truck because a huge bee flew into her face and swerved across 3 lanes of traffic once, almost running someone off the road. :laugh:

Naturally, I've come to not take life too seriously in my adulthood.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

#26044
Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 01, 2012, 04:55:13 AM
Quote from: Effectz on Sep 01, 2012, 04:47:12 AM
Wheres the General?
Spoiler

Remember,not the chateau
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Tell me the spider dropping off the lamp didn't f**k with you for years every time you turned a lamp off at night.



Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 01, 2012, 04:50:26 AM
Raging, poor spider!
I know, but my mother was in a panic.  Bugs make her almost lose control of herself.  She jerked the wheel of her truck because a huge bee flew into her face and swerved across 3 lanes of traffic once, almost running someone off the road. :laugh:

Naturally, I've come to not take life too seriously in my adulthood.

-dies-

Omegamorph

Omegamorph

#26045
Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 01, 2012, 04:55:13 AM
Quote from: Effectz on Sep 01, 2012, 04:47:12 AM
Wheres the General?
Spoiler

Remember,not the chateau
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Tell me the spider dropping off the lamp didn't f**k with you for years every time you turned a lamp off at night.



Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 01, 2012, 04:50:26 AM
Raging, poor spider!
I know, but my mother was in a panic.  Bugs make her almost lose control of herself.  She jerked the wheel of her truck because a huge bee flew into her face and swerved across 3 lanes of traffic once, almost running someone off the road. :laugh:

Naturally, I've come to not take life too seriously in my adulthood.
That spider is so cute. Every time I see a similar one I keep away from it, not because I am afraid of it but because I fear to break it apart...

I am sorry about your mother.

Effectz

Effectz

#26046
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 01, 2012, 04:50:26 AM
Craneflies you mention are also around here and yes, they are pretty annoying, noisy and when one pops up behind you with all these spindly legs it looks like one of the giant Jumanji mosquitoes.

I always thought craneflies were called daddy longlegs.Just googled the scientific name for those noisey f**kers Tipula simplex.I like daddy longlegs better haha.I used to feed them to my Leopard gecko when I heard them bouncing around my window when I was small.
The only thing I fear bug wise is mosquito's.I will never forget lying in bed when I was on holidays in Lanzarote(canarie Islands)and for about 5 hours all I heard was that buzzing noise.I couldn't sleep,such a tiny creature gave a 200 pound man the willies!terrified of them till this day,we don't get them in Dublin but I'm sure global warming and stagnant water will change that.

Spoiler


Omegamorph

Omegamorph

#26047
That's the standard here, man. Mosquitoes are everywhere here. Bit me several times during this month. I lost my kill count -- probably smashed 6 or 7 of the damned bloodsuckers. I hate that f**king sound. Everytime I hear it, I go ED-209: go away from my house. You have 20 seconds to comply.
If they don't, heh. Their affair.

And yes, Tipula. The genre name is actually their common italian name. I mistook one for a giant mosquito once and killed it. Poor thing. I wish I knew what it was back then.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

#26048
Aren't those mosquito eaters?  That's what we call them, but maybe that's just an urban legend type deal, and they don't really do that.  I usually don't kill them because they don't really hurt anything and they look cool, and I kind of like the eerie flick-flittering patter noise they make while around.

Is that like the daddy longlegs being extremely poisonous but having a mouth too small to be able to bite human skin?  I've believed that since childhood too, could be I was just raised believing bullshit. :laugh:

Effectz

Effectz

#26049
I hear that Mosquito's like certain blood,Also Zilla I think your Sig is quite fitting. would you like some SUGAR......IN WAHTER.What happened to your Edgar suit?

Spoiler
[close]

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

#26050
Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 01, 2012, 04:55:13 AM
Bugs make her almost lose control of herself.  She jerked the wheel of her truck because a huge bee flew into her face and swerved across 3 lanes of traffic once, almost running someone off the road.

I was driving about 70 mph on the interstate when I noticed something wrong with one of my eyes. It was a little blurry and I felt a tickle, like some hair or an eye lash was in-between my eye and my glasses.

Nope.

Spoiler

It was a f**king spider.

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Omegamorph

Omegamorph

#26051
Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 01, 2012, 05:10:09 AM
Aren't those mosquito eaters?  That's what we call them, but maybe that's just an urban legend type deal, and they don't really do that.  I usually don't kill them because they don't really hurt anything and they look cool, and I kind of like the eerie flick-flittering patter noise they make while around.

Is that like the daddy longlegs being extremely poisonous but having a mouth too small to be able to bite human skin?  I've believed that since childhood too, could be I was just raised believing bullshit. :laugh:
No, all false. Cranefly larvae occasionally prey on mosquito larvae and that is about it. Craneflies are not poisonous, either.

Quote from: Effectz on Sep 01, 2012, 05:10:48 AMAlso Zilla I think your Sig is quite fitting. would you like some SUGAR......IN WAHTER.What happened to your Edgar suit?

Spoiler
[close]
Yes. Sugar. In wahter.

More.

More.

For the suit, I just put my hands... on my head. Like that.

Effectz

Effectz

#26052
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 01, 2012, 05:15:55 AM
Yes. Sugar. In wahter.

More.

More.

For the suit, I just put my hands... on my head. Like that.

Your Proposal is acceptable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp0I9qLE0VA#

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

#26053
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Sep 01, 2012, 05:11:34 AM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Sep 01, 2012, 04:55:13 AM
Bugs make her almost lose control of herself.  She jerked the wheel of her truck because a huge bee flew into her face and swerved across 3 lanes of traffic once, almost running someone off the road.

I was driving about 70 mph on the interstate when I noticed something wrong with one of my eyes. It was a little blurry and I felt a tickle, like some hair or an eye lash was in-between my eye and my glasses.

Nope.

Spoiler

It was a f**king spider.

Spoiler
[close]
[close]
Jesus Christ!  Was it just chillin on your eyelashes?  That's like, you took the extreme maintain-control-during-the-crisis-or-die test.  I'm glad you obviously made it out okay. :laugh:

And that gif!

Spoiler
[close]

Effectz

Effectz

#26054
Did you swerve to try avoid the spider?

I would have.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed