predalien design..

Started by xenomorph36, Nov 10, 2007, 03:46:29 AM

Author
predalien design.. (Read 17,949 times)

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Venomcarnage24 on Nov 11, 2007, 05:08:49 AM
anyone else notice  chet has a skull in her dome like the alien from Alien?

Yeah, that's the coolest part of the design.

pmaz11

pmaz11

This Predalien maquette looks really awesome! If the predalien can look like this in the film I have NO problems with the design because this statue is badass & looks great!!!

Lt.EllenRipley

Lt.EllenRipley

I like everything about the Predalien's design, except the dreads. If it didn't have those, it would be awesome!

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: TheAncientEnemy on Nov 10, 2007, 09:54:54 PM
Reread the post of mine you quoted above and you'll see why your reply makes no sense.

...That doesn't change my point at all. Resident Evil HAS used elements from Alien.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

i was watching something on The tv guide channel it had something about stargate alantis or battle star galactica and one of the creatures was called vengeance, and it looked just like the predalien

nukem11

nukem11

Im just happy it didnt look nothing like this.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Being the Satanic spawn of the Grid Alien and the Newborn isn't the best in runner-up prizes. :P

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

if it was a predator like Celtic it could have been a better fighter, but Celtic just wanted to act all cool and be tough, Gill was a pussy, he only wristbladed that guy

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: ScarPredator16 on Nov 10, 2007, 03:51:32 AM
I hope the Predalien looks like that in the majority of the film, and not like in the production stills USA Today released, because it looks bitchin!

The only thing that worries me about the body, why does the Predalien have nipples?

There are no nipples on the predalien. Get over it and quit looking for things to complain about that aren't there.

On the dreads- Don't know why everyone is complaining. Take away the dreads, mandibles and pred skin on front, basically all the parts from the pred you have a plain Jane Alien. This is a PREDalien not an ALIENalien hybrid. So what, it isn't completely biomechanical big whoop. This just seems like hardcore Alien fans pretty much wanting to strip the predator part out of the creature. To me you have to have the dreads and mandibles as defining points of the design. If you don't include the most recognizable parts of the predators then what part of it is predator? I'm not going to say it is the best design. But to me it really works.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

The same Alien fans you portray as fanatical were happy when Colin said that we would have a transluscent shell that would allow us to see the Predator skull underneath, so I'd say you're off there Flaming.

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Dec 24, 2007, 07:30:19 PM
The same Alien fans you portray as fanatical were happy when Colin said that we would have a transluscent shell that would allow us to see the Predator skull underneath, so I'd say you're off there Flaming.

I'm a big Aliens fan myself, equally as much as a Pred fan that is why I want to see equal treatment on the design. I love the transluscent head design, I think it shows that they were thinking about both fan bases when constructing the creature. But as for that being a nod toward conceding toward Pred fans, I don't see it. The transparent dome is a nod toward Alien 1 design.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed