Aliens Have Ruined The Game

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 08, 2007, 08:47:04 PM

Author
Aliens Have Ruined The Game (Read 16,963 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I enjoyed seeing the Aliens, but it was a bit repetitive and the fighting was dull.

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

i hated this level. the acid blood limited your weapons to the pissy exuse for a combi staff and long range weapons that drain too much damn enegry. though plowing through them was fun, the limitations and what it could have been killed it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It was out of place, but I liked that they showed uo, because I was taken by surprise.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 01, 2007, 03:30:11 AM
It was out of place, but I liked that they showed uo, because I was taken by surprise.

Yeah me to, they dont really fit in it well, but when ya dont no about it and you  get up to that  level, i wa thinkin (oh sh!t...now how am i gonna fight these guys).

daimyo-predator

I have heard that they had aliens in the game, I think it is pathetic that they have to put aliens in the game just to make it harder.

Colton White

Colton White

It may be possible that Borgia Industries found the Queen in Hibernation at Antarctica. i will quote the line. "I'm not the only one with a satilite over Antarctica.Others will be here,soon"

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

actually... "if it bleeds..." its my favorite level. I love the amout of power you seem to have with the combos. XDD and shothing and jumping... and attacking and comboing again. ^^

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

I actually enjoyed seeing the Aliens.

nexus

nexus

i was excited when they turned up, however having the queen or a elder predator to fight at the end woulda been great

elder pred could have beenthe last step to absolving yourself

Tarog

Tarog

im sick of Aliens been in Predator games, Concrete Jungle was a great game, sure the Aliens were a suprise but it didnt go well with the game

Silent striker

Silent striker

I thought they were a nice touch. They added that missing something to the game. I love it how they added them in and it wasn't cheesy either. Hey maybe they should dothe next avp movie in the same spirit as the game. I mean hey it couldn't be worse than what was done recently....it could work as in A:R the marines where breeding them anyway. So this would work with someone who has enough power to actually be able to get their hands on the xenomorphs, hence the mafia being in the game.

Neukku

Neukku

Why they wont make a Pred game where is no Aliens!  >:(

DiabloGuapo

DiabloGuapo

They made the aliens too weak and too stupid. They should have had only a few aliens that were stealthy and a challenge to kill.

nchurch81

nchurch81

So is there any explanation as to how the aliens got in this game?

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

they where found by the borgias (usin predator tecnologi), and brought to earth .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed