The blue liquid

Started by SlappyMCnasty, Nov 07, 2007, 03:37:56 PM

Author
The blue liquid (Read 50,806 times)

jimmylace

jimmylace

well its either a mysterious liquid able to dissolve aliens, or its alien corpses lying around for all to see in 2004. which one would you rather have? exactly.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: jimmylace on Nov 07, 2007, 08:12:00 PM
well its either a mysterious liquid able to dissolve aliens, or its alien corpses lying around for all to see in 2004. which one would you rather have? exactly.

i'd rather have the corpses vaporized via self-destruct device of Wolf or the nuke the military drops.
Its not like they wouldn't sent their teams in to go through the debris before any media got word of it.
If any shreds of alien corpses were found, im sure the goverment would cover it up so continuity would not be ruined.

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

The blue liquid and its effects, sound cool to me.

Just like the regurgitation method...it's best to wait and see it on screen, before making a final judgement. ;)

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Space Disc Jockey on Nov 07, 2007, 08:33:15 PM

Just like the regurgitation method...it's best to wait and see it on screen, before making a final judgement. ;)

yeah i used to think that, when i was under the impression that it was just one scene and it was part of the medkit that wolf just used as a weapon. The idea that its specifically designed to get rid of all the alien bodies is kind of dumb. How much of that liquid could he possibly be carrying throughout the film and what are the chances none of it breaks open and hurts him during the various battles with aliens?

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Sheriff Eddie Morales

The Predators are way much better in technologyes.I am sure that this blue um..how was the word? will take care of alien remains pretty good. ;)

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 07, 2007, 08:35:39 PM
Quote from: Space Disc Jockey on Nov 07, 2007, 08:33:15 PM

yeah i used to think that, when i was under the impression that it was just one scene and it was part of the medkit that wolf just used as a weapon. The idea that its specifically designed to get rid of all the alien bodies is kind of dumb. How much of that liquid could he possibly be carrying throughout the film and what are the chances none of it breaks open and hurts him during the various battles with aliens?

They are different species. What's harmful to them might be normal, harmless Predator deadlock styling gel. If you've seen War of the Worlds, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

how come Wolf doeasn't just throw the liquid into the predaliens mouth and BLAMO!!! predalien is gone easy as that

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: AvP4evr on Nov 07, 2007, 08:57:16 PM
how come Wolf doeasn't just throw the liquid into the predaliens mouth and BLAMO!!! predalien is gone easy as that

It's pribably unable to or it either it is as arrogant as Celtic and wants to fight it, Wolf=Vegeta

Wolf Sazen

Wolf Sazen

I like the blue liquid idea.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

........blue liquid, I can see that as a toy right now: AVPR: Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem toys presents: Wolfs blue liquid it can be like in a pred designed plastic test tube looking thingy with goopy flourescent blue goop and kids could play with it....or maybe it can be like an AVPR energy drink: BLUE LIQUID Energy from the FOX hit AVPR it'll be bright clear blue drink

megachu17

megachu17

so im guessing no1 has com up with a decent fan name for this liquid?

Xhan

Xhan

bullshit?

megachu17

megachu17

wow, that was so clever

Rhaw

Rhaw

Quote from: Pred-Wolf on Nov 07, 2007, 08:07:53 PM
Quote from: Rhaw on Nov 07, 2007, 06:29:01 PM
Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 07, 2007, 06:17:48 PM
They can't be composed of acid because acid is a liquid. Aliens are clearly not made out of liquid. :)
Humans are 60%+ made up of water.
Aliens aren't human their Aliens we don't know what they're made up of.
The point wasn't whether they are like humans the point was that an animal can be made up of mostly fluid and not clearly demonstrate it. How many people know they are mostly water, so the aliens could easily be mostly acid?

For the second part you are right we don't know what they are made of they are aliens. And that is even more of reason to get over "The Blue Liquid" and how it works.

My question is why wasn't it red, because blue isn't a very predator color? ::)

megachu17

megachu17

if im not mistaken the anchorpoint essays state that a xenomorphs anatomy is made up of mostly flourine, perhaps the liquid breaks down the flourine compounds in the aliens body

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed