AXP Interviews Brian Tyler!

Started by Darkoo, Nov 06, 2007, 09:34:24 AM

Author
AXP Interviews Brian Tyler! (Read 831 times)

Darkoo

Darkoo

AXP: Likewise, the film will surely feature both tense and frightening scenes, as well as all out action; therefore blending a dark and visceral vibe with a tense and action-packed vibe, which Horner did so well in Aliens incidentally, must have been equally difficult?

BT: Oh, for sure. There is certainly a militaristic component to this score as well as a eerie component. I love the Aliens score, of course. This score incorporates the creepy tone and complex action. Creating an ebb and flow, an arc, for the music is vastly important. The music needs to tell a story. As a composer, it is vital to help the film tell its story and emphasize the turns of emotion invisible to the audience but nonetheless felt strongly.

AXP: Any idea how many tracks there will be on the commercial soundtrack, or is it too early to tell?

BT: 21 tracks totaling about 79 minutes of music. It's beefy.

More: http://www.alienexperience.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=939&Itemid=592

Xhan

Xhan

This is actually the one element left I have any hope for.

Robotpo

Robotpo

Same here, I'll be getting the soundtrack when it comes out...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed