Team-up Story/Comments

Started by War Wager, Nov 05, 2007, 09:38:54 PM

Author
Team-up Story/Comments (Read 7,717 times)

Major Alan Schaefer

I'm currently working on my part and i'm writing for the Marines (Prey) and the Predator

Colton White

Damn

Major Alan Schaefer

We might get other peoples oppion but i think me and him are going to do most of the writing, as of now...we'll see but we're open for suggestions

Warrior Angel

allright, what Im might do, would that i'll be incontrol of the fightr scenes and introducing a new character in the end of P3 which would be the predalien if that's okay

Warrior Angel

I've started to make notes about fight scenes....and hopefully they'll be up soon

Major Alan Schaefer

If u want you can just send them to me and War Wager...

Warrior Angel

yeah, i did we was talkin' about a fight between a predator and a shark-alien

severen76

shark alien, how did the face hugger get on the shark without getting eaten?

War Wager

Quote from: AvP4evr on Nov 11, 2007, 10:22:48 PM
yeah, i did we was talkin' about a fight between a predator and a shark-alien

You can PM me or Scheafer details of the fights and we'll see how we can incorporaite them. I've done the first chapter of the story entitled "Beneath The Surface". 

Quote from: severen76 on Nov 11, 2007, 10:27:20 PM
shark alien, how did the face hugger get on the shark without getting eaten?

You'll see...  ;)

Colton White

DUNA DUNA DUNA DUNA DUNA DUAN DUNA DUNA DUNA ,DUNANANANA NANA.....

Srry, JAWS moment

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

a what alien....

War Wager

War Wager

The complex is full of marine animals including sharks. We'll discuss the impregnation part when I get round to it.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

WE BETTER lol

I liked the new addition minus the diologue something about it seemed wrong, part of it is how brutal Bishop II is, he seems like he's constantly angery and unlike the calm trusting Bishop II we see at the end of Alien 3. he seemed so trustworthy but had a sinster background that's what made that charater. and other parts of the diolouge was weird as well

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

alright to somebody who asked about howa facehugger get on a shasrk with out eatedn, we don;t know yet, maybre scientistrs were experoimenting, you just have to find out and see

but yes it is a shark alien

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Nov 11, 2007, 10:51:11 PM
WE BETTER lol

I liked the new addition minus the diologue something about it seemed wrong, part of it is how brutal Bishop II is, he seems like he's constantly angery and unlike the calm trusting Bishop II we see at the end of Alien 3. he seemed so trustworthy but had a sinster background that's what made that charater. and other parts of the diolouge was weird as well

Thats how I wanted him to be. You see that he's clearly and angry and impatient man, but when he speaks with Ripley in Alien3, he's completely acting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed