Getting killed on AVP Extinction.

Started by ElderPredator, Nov 05, 2007, 01:08:56 AM

Author
Getting killed on AVP Extinction. (Read 4,014 times)

ElderPredator

Well I was playing it last night and I was on the third mission of the aliens and I had a powerful army of predaliens, a couple of runners and warriors, and three praetorians, anyway after I reached the population limit I decided it was time to kill those predators in the cave I sent all of my aliens even the queen and they all got killed by those goddamn predguns and spearmasters, oh yeah I left a facehugger behind and I tried to find a host but he died.

Something similar like this has happen to you, don't lie.

Private Hudson

Sometimes I'll send literlary, my entire hive into battle with Preds, two seconds later, they're all dead, and my Queen is running for her life!!!

ElderPredator

Quote from: Private Hudson on Nov 05, 2007, 02:01:03 AM
Sometimes I'll send literlary, my entire hive into battle with Preds, two seconds later, they're all dead, and my Queen is running for her life!!!
Make sure you hide a praetorian egg and a host somewhere in the map so you can create another queen.

Private Hudson

I try that but my enemies always find the egg!!!???

automirage04

You know I really wish they had made this game for PC. I just cant take RTS on console seriously.

Huol

Huol

PC with a map editor.

Like the warcraft 3 map editor...

ElderPredator

This isn't the thread to discuss "you wish that this game was made for the PC."

Its Game Time

What i do is, create 3 maybe 4 teams of aliens. I send the first team of aliens with about 6, 7 aliens. Then a team of like 5 aliens after the first group. I send team 1 in to attack the preds. While they are fighting the preds, i send team 2 in and they take out the preds while they are busy with team 1. Then, i bring a 3rd team in to finish them.

Sometimes i send a group of 10 aliens in, and 5 maybe 6 facehuggers behind them. While the preds or marines are busy with the aliens, the huggers come up from behind my aliens and Jump the marines or preds. The game is Pure strategy, you just got to know how to do it. But it works well for me.

Private Hudson

^ Your in the wrong thread go to the one I created that says, Tactics as.. Oh hold on a sec!!

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=7930.0

There.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: ELDERPREDATOR on Nov 06, 2007, 11:44:07 PM
This isn't the thread to discuss "you wish that this game was made for the PC."

Two posts dude.
Chill.

Purebreedalien

i get killed on the predator trial level where you can't trigger more than 3 alarms. that is rock solid

Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox

the hardest mission for me was the marine where you get to use the exo suits, it was simply insane and got killed many times there, hardest level ever

Private Hudson

Yeah, I thought it would be brease since you start off with exo's, boy was I wrong.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed