AvPR Movie Mistakes

Started by dDave, Nov 04, 2007, 02:10:49 PM

Author
AvPR Movie Mistakes (Read 46,182 times)

dDave

dDave

....From what we have seen so far in vids.what mistakes do you noticed? and what do you think should be changed so far?

this should be no "negative" and "I hate avp2" etc thread... i want to help the brothers with a list of little mistakes, because its human, to make mistakes and not all of them will be discovered during post-production... as we know it out of other movies. so let us help them a little bit, maybe colin read it and find it ok...

PS: Only things that could be managed, like alien-blood on the floor... so nothing unrealistic, like mmh change the predalien design or so... such simple things, which could be overworked/fixed etc.

dDave

(Number 1)
As the most of you have noticed... when dale gets splattered by acid-blood, only his face melt, the floor doesnt...

Xenomorphine

Aliens paralysed in fights.

Acid not doing much.

New reproductive cycle against canon.

nukem11

nukem11

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 04, 2007, 03:25:27 PM
Aliens paralysed in fights.

Acid not doing much.

Aliens unable to fight back from bad ass wolf more like
acid burning a guys face off
I never stood the life cycle so I wont go there.

Russian_Predator

Mistakes can be found in any film... Programs without mistakes don't happen...  ::)

Huol

Huol

Acid blood not melting the floor.

Alien blood looks kinda lame, it doesnt look like the pale yellow coloured stuff we used to see, it's more green.

Alien mouths. I cant really stand them

I dont see a problem with wolf killing a few aliens in this scene.

Seeing as:

1. Kill from behind.
2. Killed from up high while it was busy doing something else.
3. Kinda silly yes but it was plasma'd on the floor.

I have a feeling wolf may only be so badass because he has plasma cannons.
Like Scar, without the plasma aliens have a real advantage.

pred_alien

pred_alien

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 04, 2007, 03:25:27 PM

the new reproductive cycle isnt against canon...its a what happens when the queen is molting and it cant create eggs yet

nukem11

nukem11

Quote from: Huol on Nov 04, 2007, 03:45:12 PM

I have a feeling wolf may only be so badass because he has plasma cannons.
Like Scar, without the plasma aliens have a real advantage.

Yeah but what about the whip his spear and his wrist-blade and there supposed to be un-meltable in this. So people saying aliens getting owned easily is silly the predator has weopons unlike humans which he can deal with the aliens better.

Alienseseses

Officially:
There are 2 kinds of queen.
Born as a queen
Become queen

Don't say this ruins canon. This IS canon.

dDave

dDave

Quote from: Russian_Predator on Nov 04, 2007, 03:40:35 PM
Mistakes can be found in any film... Programs without mistakes don't happen...  ::)

yaeh, sure... but now, we have the chance to try to do something aggainst that...

dDave

dDave

Quote from: pred_alien on Nov 04, 2007, 03:56:47 PM
not really

why not... they are still at post production, or not? and when we discussing mistakes like the acid on floor thing, its possible that colin see that and try to overwork it... its a little chance, but still a chance.

pred_alien

pred_alien

i just re-watched the store showdown clip and when he gets his face melted you can see smoke/steam rising from the floor

Huol

Huol

Go and watch the part where wolf uncloaks. Look at the alien corpse on the ground and it's blood.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

I don't think acid can burn through concrete?

Alienseseses

This has as much chance of being changed as the chestburster being given tendons.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed