Wolf saw himself in the burnd guy?

Started by vortep, Nov 02, 2007, 04:42:30 PM

Author
Wolf saw himself in the burnd guy? (Read 9,940 times)

Invisible Darkness

Quote from: superunknown on Nov 02, 2007, 04:56:27 PM
What is this idea that Pred fans have about Predators being remorseless?

Because I seem to recall two Predator movies where there the Predators specifically did not kill unarmed/innocent people, and showed mercy.

What do you guys think Predators are, Aliens?  ;D

I understand what you are saying, but I don't think it's mercy. It's rules they use for hunting.

Yes, they are "alien", but not in the sense you are saying. That's what seperates them from each other. The Alien doesn't care if you're armed. Aliens will kill you reguardless. I like to quote Clint Eastwwod here from the film Unforgiven, "you just shot an unarmed man!", (Eastwood)"well, he should have armed himself!". You better arm yourself if Aliens are near by.

If anything, it's a tiny bit weak for the Predator to not kill you cause you are not armed, compared to the Alien. But if both killed without those differences, you would only need one of them.

I love them both for their differences. Kinda like dogs and cats. Love them both for different reasons and I have no prefference over the other. They each do something the other can't.

chandoog

Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 02, 2007, 05:01:23 PM
View the trailer again.  When it switches back to Pred view, he's looking at the Alien.  He doesn't care about the guy.

thats pretty much it, he isnt even looking at the guy. Probably just admiring his kill.

Dusk

Dusk

Quote from: chandoog on Nov 02, 2007, 05:24:28 PM
thats pretty much it, he isnt even looking at the guy. Probably just admiring his kill.

He has killed dozens of Aliens before, maybe even a hundred. I don't think he'd still admire an Alien kill, especially if the Alien didn't even pay attention to him. Maybe if he killed one hand to hand, but not an easy one as that.

ShadowPred

View the trailer again.  When it switches back to Pred view, he's looking at the Alien.  He doesn't care about the guy.

MORE PROOF TO MY EARLIER POST

chandoog

Quote from: Dusk on Nov 02, 2007, 05:26:48 PM

He has killed dozens of Aliens before, maybe even a hundred. I don't think he'd still admire an Alien kill, especially if the Alien didn't even pay attention to him. Maybe if he killed one hand to hand, but not an easy one as that.

well obviously i didnt mean to say it like wolf going "hey look at that, i killed it" ..

its just the predator thing to do you know lol, stare at the body of what you just killed for a few seconds i guess.

vortep

vortep

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 02, 2007, 05:28:35 PM

MORE PROOF TO MY EARLIER POST

now you have alot of proofs! :D

ShadowPred

Yes I do  ;D

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Dusk on Nov 02, 2007, 05:23:51 PM
Quote from: Horhey on Nov 02, 2007, 05:20:26 PM
I meant they value human life, the same way we value the life of a fish. People dont feel sorry for the fish they catch. You know what I mean.

If you try to compare a Predator's with human's sentiments, you should at least compare them with our earthly hunters. I probably wouldn't feel sorry when I killed a fish, but I'd certainly feel something when I'd shoot a deer and it's painfully dying.

Interesting point. I never believed they were sadistic. They dont get off on skinning and beheading people. They do that to collect their trophy.

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

no, wolf was staring at it with curiosity.  nothing more. 

ShadowPred

Quote from: PRAETORIAN MONSTER on Nov 02, 2007, 05:41:31 PM

PROOF!

KARHAN

KARHAN

shadowpred is right its up to the audiance to dicide and i think he was just looking there since thats the most intersting thing to watch at that moment, what would wolf else do..watch shoes ::)

Master Chief

Quote from: Dusk on Nov 02, 2007, 05:19:45 PM
Maybe not as clear as he would in his other vision mode, but I think he's able to realize that the guy below the Alien just died a painful death.

no doubt, but that's now what we're talking about.

And again, why would he keep watching the Alien? You don't see him gazing on the Alien he decapitated earlier. He could've moved on once he blew it's head off, but he didn't.

He did look down at the Alien when tore his head off.  The two idiots with the guns interrupted his glory.

Which brings up another question?  After watching the trailer, does the Predator throw that guy on the floor to get him out of the way of an Alien.  If so, that was awfully nice of him

ShadowPred

Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 02, 2007, 05:46:27 PM
Maybe not as clear as he would in his other vision mode, but I think he's able to realize that the guy below the Alien just died a painful death.

no doubt, but that's now what we're talking about.

And again, why would he keep watching the Alien? You don't see him gazing on the Alien he decapitated earlier. He could've moved on once he blew it's head off, but he didn't.

He did look down at the Alien when tore his head off.  The two idiots with the guns interrupted his glory.

Which brings up another question?  After watching the trailer, does the Predator throw that guy on the floor to get him out of the way of an Alien.  If so, that was awfully nice of him

Well when the movie comes out we'll know then.

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 02, 2007, 05:42:15 PM

PROOF!

a predator just called me and confirmed it.   ;)

ShadowPred

Quote from: PRAETORIAN MONSTER on Nov 02, 2007, 05:48:01 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 02, 2007, 05:42:15 PM

PROOF!

a predator just called me and confirmed it.   ;)

I yelled out Proof instead of saying

"This further proves what i have already said..blah blah blah"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed