Wolf saw himself in the burnd guy?

Started by vortep, Nov 02, 2007, 04:42:30 PM

Author
Wolf saw himself in the burnd guy? (Read 9,946 times)

vortep

vortep

I watch the clip and i notice that Wolf look at the guy burnd by the alien blood,and that look make mi think he felt sorry for the guy or something becose he's bean trew the same (he's face is burnd too by acid)
What do you think?

Dusk

Dusk

hmm... sounds interesting. He could've had a flashback when he saw the guy's face melt.

ShadowPred

I really like that idea that you have, like most people said tyat he looked kind of sorry combining that with what you said, I find it that that is the case, but in the end it will be the people to decide what they think is true.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: vortep on Nov 02, 2007, 04:42:30 PM
I watch the clip and i notice that Wolf look at the guy burnd by the alien blood,and that look make mi think he felt sorry for the guy or something becose he's bean trew the same (he's face is burnd too by acid)
What do you think?

Wow. The thread title just made me think "oh, f**k"

Maybe he did.

chandoog

no !!

stop trying to turn wolf into a pussy, he's a badass through and through !!

Invisible Darkness

Oh yes....I saw tears running down Wolf's face!

That Yellow Alien

I thought the Predator was more sadistic in that scene. He was just watching as this guy dies a slow, painful death. He was probably enjoying it. "Stupid human."

ShadowPred

Quote from: chandoog on Nov 02, 2007, 04:47:15 PM
no !!

He is not trying to make him into a pussy, he is just saying that maybe he saw himself as the guy and that's it, when my brother fell in school in literally the same manner as i did and suffered the same injuries i saw myself but i didn't feel sorry for him. Does that make me a pussy, no it doesn;t and I doubt that wolf is a pussy just because of this.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: chandoog on Nov 02, 2007, 04:47:15 PM
no !!

I'm not saying he shed tears, told the family and buried the guy. I'm saying he probably remembered himself lying on the floor in agony while that stuff burned half his face off.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 02, 2007, 04:50:08 PM
I thought the Predator was more sadistic in that scene. He was just watching as this guy dies a slow, painful death. He was probably enjoying it. "Stupid human."

This proves what I said earlier, it all boils down to what the viewer thinks, no one is either wrong or right.

superunknown

What is this idea that Pred fans have about Predators being remorseless?

Because I seem to recall two Predator movies where there the Predators specifically did not kill unarmed/innocent people, and showed mercy.

What do you guys think Predators are, Aliens?  ;D

Gates

Gates

Quote from: superunknown on Nov 02, 2007, 04:56:27 PM

:D

That's going to start another sh!t storm...

Master Chief

View the trailer again.  When it switches back to Pred view, he's looking at the Alien.  He doesn't care about the guy.

superunknown

Quote from: Gates on Nov 02, 2007, 04:58:32 PM
Quote from: superunknown on Nov 02, 2007, 04:56:27 PM

:D

That's going to start another sh!t storm...

Hey I'm only going by what's been established in the movies.

The Predator didn't kill Anna, it didn't kill the little boy in Predator 2, it didn't kill Leona or the naked chick, and at the end the Predators gave Harrigan a gift.

If any of this happened in AvP R, Pred fanboys would be throwing hissy fits because they feel it "pussifies" the Predator.

The Predator is not the one without conscience, remorse, or delusions or morality.

That's the Alien, the perfect killing machine.

Get the monsters right.

LukaKovach

This is one of the few interesting threads around here...

*sits back and reads*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed