48 (67.6%)
Neither
7 (9.9%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author
ADI or Dave Dorman? (Read 2,981 times)

War Wager

War Wager

I think Dorman's design would have looked a lot better than the one we have. I can't believe they turned him down!? The dreads look a lot better at the back of the head than at the sides. Saying that, I do prefer the ADI face, Dorman's looks too Predator..

dDave

dDave

my vote was for dave, because my nick is dave too^^...

no, i voted for him, because off his drawings, but except the one from the front view... from the side it looks awesome, but from the front, mmh, their are both not perfect

Aeus

Aeus

Neither.

nukem11

nukem11

I like them both so Im not really bothered.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Dave because his version looks cooler and looks more like a mix between a alien and predator then the real one.

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

Dorman's body, adi's head.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Honestly we got a damn good predalien, who cares. Dave Dorman should stop crying over spilled milk. 

gameoverman

gameoverman

I think it's supposed to look more like a predator - a really f***ed up predator.  Makes the final confrontation more epic. 

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I go with Dave because the first time I saw that painting of his, I thought to myself that, that is what a Pred-Alien should look like if it had dreads ADI completely tried to do the same thing, but failed.

Yautja161

Yautja161

I like Dorman his design more then ADI.
DORMAN!

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

ADI.

SyntaX

SyntaX

./whine?

Damn guys, look closely at BOTH pics. They dont look THAT different. Dorman's design is all line-work. The ADI one is TOUCHABLE, its THERE. Its IN the movie.

Dorman's design is just a freaking painting and hasnt been realised. If he had enough money to create a costume and battle it out with ADI's one THEN, and ONLY then, would it be fair.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Fox could've hired him for some design work for ADI to go off of. But then again they'd probably would have made him draw one with a predator cloaking device and full predator armor.  :-X

Darkness

Darkness

Dorman. I like the head and the dreadlocks. Don't like the mandibles. The body's better than the ADI version too.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: SyntaX on Oct 29, 2007, 04:30:31 PM
./whine?

Damn guys, look closely at BOTH pics. They dont look THAT different. Dorman's design is all line-work. The ADI one is TOUCHABLE, its THERE. Its IN the movie.

Dorman's design is just a freaking painting and hasnt been realised. If he had enough money to create a costume and battle it out with ADI's one THEN, and ONLY then, would it be fair.
The thread is about Normans or ADI´s predalien, of course his predalien is just painted and not for real, but i must judge what i see, and i think ADI´s looks better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed