aliens:space plague

Started by aliendude, Oct 28, 2007, 12:34:27 AM

Author
aliens:space plague (Read 2,356 times)

aliendude

aliendude

Alien:space plague

In the dark reaches of space the united states have run into problems with the dreaded xenomorph for centuries.Their fleets decimated by this ancient deep space horror.But recently they had established colonies on many planets without runing into problems with this alien species.But on the planet Poseidon in the proxima centouri system things where awakening.As the crew of the Erinnyes first class research vessel was heading toward this planet.Bob get the thrusters to maximum power.We are going to land on Poseidon in exactly 3 days.Get to the hyper sleep chambers!We have to get these medical supplies to colony eight,the general says that a unknown space virus has decimated the colony on Poseidon.And the crew went to the hyper sleep chambers.Three days later.Well crew we are almost there.we are due to land in exactly four hours.The crew went to the lunch room and had some thing to eat.There where only one hour and they were going trough the atmosphere.The ship used it's thrusters to slow it down but a lighting hit the thrusters and it started to increase in velocity.Suddenly they crashed on the strange planet.It was covered in a thick bacterial slush with the lonely mountain.There were no actual oceans on the planet but only small green lakes thickened with algae and bacteria.This is odd,a planet like this should have at least some wildlife on it.Yeah lets worry about that later now we have to find the colony.They walked for many hours until they found the colony.Jonny get the medical supplies from the truck.Yes Lt. Smith.Prepare to open the hatch that leads to the colony.And they opened the hatch and went inside.It was all empty and ghostly.This place freaks me out,shut up Bob!We are here to help the these people.Ehm.Lt. i don't think theres any one left alive said Bob as he pointed at the thousands of corpses.Every one go look for survivors.Me and Bob are going to investigate this virus said the LT.But as they were walking trough the colony they spotted a stair case leading down into the ground.Lets go down.They climbed at least 100 meters down.As they came down Smith lit a flashlight and pointed it at the chamber at the end of the stairs.After a while they pointed it at a dark corner and in that corner was a large creature of some kind.They went closer to investigate.It appeared to be dead.

Colton White

Colton White

Just because there are no  comments doesn't mean that it's a piece of shit. I LIKE IT and I already read it

aliendude

aliendude

ok there was a message before The Lone Drone commented but i accidentally deleted it at the moment he commented sorry.It was something like this:i know it's a bad story but i decided to continue :-\so here's the next page:

They went closer Smith came close enough to touch the slimy beast.But then he got concerned and said:It's a xenomorph,run!but they were too late.The beast grabbed Smith by the neck with her smaller arms.But Smith took up his pistol and shot the xenomorph in the head and it screamed in pain and dropped him on the floor and they ran to the door.But the beast was not going to let such 
a opportunity pass by.So she ran after them and quickly neared them.But then it stopped and started to almost laugh.Baffled the two men ran even further away.But then smaller versions of the creature surrounded them.Bob also had a pistol and they started to shoot the creatures but Bob knocked out by one of them and it dragged him into the shadows.Bob!yelled Smith.And he too was knocked out and dragged the same way.Meanwhile the other members of the team were exploring the colony.Look at this said dr.Stephens it appears to be some sort of egg.Don't come near that thing you don't know what it is said Jack witch was one of the research team.Re lacks it's probably dead said Stephens as he leaned over the egg.But it started to open.My god get away from that thing Stephens!yelled Jack.But the facehugger jumped onto Stephens face and he struggled to prize it of but it was stuck on tight.Then Stephens fell to the floor and passed out.We have to get to the colonies log.It's on the top floor,Quick said one of the researchers.There was a old staircase witch they climbed slowly to the log.Suddenly they heard screams coming from the log room,help!It was Smith.The crew ran to the top only to find out that Bob had already been infected by the horrible creatures.But Smith was not.It wasn't a virus that killed all those people it was the dreaded xenomorph.We know said Jack.Quick get the log disc Put it in.And the video log started to run:It's been a week since a strange looking creature made a home in a storage room under ground.It has lain many eggs and is flourishing but her babies are cosing problems in the colony as they have the nasty habit of leaping at peoples faces and making them pass out.The video went on:It has now been twelve days since the creatures arrival and it's babies have killed most of the inhabitants of the colony so we decided to hunt them down and end it's reign of terror.The video becomes blurry.My god we have to get back to the ship now!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed