Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 194,858 times)

The Chibi Kiriyama

Can I get a link to this supposed source, and if it requires one to join can I just get a copy-paste of this info?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Its the USA Today article, the caption for the 4th or 5th picture I think.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Oct 26, 2007, 09:15:56 AM
Can I get a link to this supposed source, and if it requires one to join can I just get a copy-paste of this info?

once again here is the infamous "regurgitation" info link:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/gallery/l071025-avp2/flash.htm

And i just realized this clearly has to be related to egg morphing, since i remember reading shit in the infamous AICN reviewed script that says " the aliens keep reproducing and more Facehuggers keep grabbing people". If it was embryos, they would just grow in the person and burst out.
This is a slight relief. (unless that part of the old script was changed to accomodate this bullshit)

But this is still lame even if its related to egg morphing. It also is hard to use to account for such a shitload of aliens infesting the town. Also if its egg morphing, why all the mentioning of how chet wants to hunt and reproduce? Wouldn't the other aliens be able to do the same thing in such a scenario?

Xerxész

Xerxész

You complain too much, guys. I suggest to wait and see the film.
But because of the many complaints, maybe Colin will post some explanation in this topic.

SiL

SiL

"I don't get why you're all bitching, it looks great"

"It sounded like a good idea at the time."

"It wasn't our idea."

"You guys need to get out more."

"Stop being morons and basing your opinion on trivial advertisement and just see the damned film when it comes out. Duh."

Or more likely, nothing.

Uncanny Antman

"Shut up and give us your money!"

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

I just hope this isn't resurrecting the god-awful trend many of the Alien 3 scripts had, whereby the alien completely left behind its normal lifecycle. Ward's version of a 'king' alien rampantly impregnating people was pretty awful, and that seems to be what's happening here. Lets hope they don't go as far as one of the others where they start reproducing through infectious spores.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Oct 26, 2007, 09:45:39 AM
"Shut up and give us your money!"
Exactly. That seems to be the standard response.

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Well ...

If it is true .. it will be fine. Really ... i dont dislike this idea at all ... and in some way, i think this is official and right.

When you look at this Picture here:

1. This could be in the hospital .. and Chest first victim! Victim in the way of reproduction. Could be the first situation ...

2. Or it is just a headbite =)

greetz

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Oh shit wtf I don't know whats worse getting raped, having a facehugger on your face, or having this ugly thing on my head doing it through my mouth.

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Jeap .. just imagine the way, Chest pulls mth in your mouth .. uaaahh .. god, if this is true i hope they show it in the movie in a really scary and disgusting way !!!

greetz

slipknotpredator

THIS IDEA SUCKS!!!! I HATE IT!!! I´ve been positibe, but this is too much, how can the fu**ing predalien do that? doesnt make sense, yeah, they tryed to do it the cheapest and crapiest way possible. Is too much to ask to see aliens and predators beating the sh*t out of each other? i dont want to see this "new and ¿cool?" sh*t. Im pissed and im thinking that maybe this sh*t ruins the movie. The predalien will be the worst part of it for sure.  >:( :'(

El Diablo

El Diablo

Curious as to why it would reproduce this way. I suppose it could be some kind of genetic trait that is carried over from the Predator, maybe some kind of mutation brought on by the fact that this creature was clearly meant to be a Queen. Makes you wonder how the Preds reproduce, huh? I doubt any of this will be answered in the movie.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Oh boy...
Hope it's morphing.

If done wrong, it could just look disgusting.
If done right, it could be a real Giger moment.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: $cHm0cK on Oct 26, 2007, 10:15:45 AM
Well ...

If it is true .. it will be fine. Really ... i dont dislike this idea at all ... and in some way, i think this is official and right.

When you look at this Picture here:

1. This could be in the hospital .. and Chest first victim! Victim in the way of reproduction. Could be the first situation ...

2. Or it is just a headbite =)

greetz

If you think about it, it fits in with the weird sexual stuff the aliens get up to.  I mean, implanting an embryo via mouth to mouth?  That was originally Giger's idea, btw, except it was the tongue killing the victim instead of planting the egg.  

Anyway, that's what aliens do - rape via the throat.  It's just that we haven't seen it before - but it could be a part of egg morphing.

I know some people has the immediate reaction of hating any new idea, but just wait until the film comes out to see how they use it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed