NECA's AvPR Series 2 Discussion

Started by War Wager, Oct 23, 2007, 08:24:28 PM

What do you think of Neca's Predator figures?

Amazing
85 (57.8%)
Good
45 (30.6%)
Ok
11 (7.5%)
Poor
6 (4.1%)

Total Members Voted: 132

Author
NECA's AvPR Series 2 Discussion (Read 57,906 times)

frankaster

frankaster

mcfarlane's looked better... this looks like the big bad cheap tianguis bootleeged toys in mexico

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

Can't wait to have him in my beautiful hands! Yes it's true, I have beautiful hands  :-*

oh hell, no extra hand on the masked version? Crap. >:(

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: frankaster on Jan 29, 2008, 01:21:07 AM
mcfarlane's looked better... this looks like the big bad cheap tianguis bootleeged toys in mexico

Mcfarlane's version were very inaccurate and got sloppy with the designs.Even the queen's head-crest was done wrong....the pointed tips were tipped up instead of down,the dog alien's head was to big and the inner jaw to small,and the alien resurrection version was....uh how do I say it........bland? it looked like a dried twig or something.The Aliens version looked like a tard which pissed me off the most because that is my favorite Alien design,all they did was stick a different head,tail,forearm on it and then gave it a new paint job and bam! just another re-paint

I've owned ALL the Mcfarlane Alien/Predator Figs and Only the first Alien/Predator boxed set and Hicks were noteworthy.

The Neca Figures kick serious ass,Neca was able to pull off the Skeletal look of the Alien right.  mabye if you actually bought a few and stopped talking outta your ass you'd know what I was talking about

Yautja/Alien_lover

The Unmasked Predator toy should have came with a helmet!
I'm disappointed that it doesn't.

War Wager

War Wager

I know, it's money milking at it's worst!  :P

Lionhart

Lionhart

He looks crap, He does not look like Wolf at all.

chopperbuilder

Who cares ;) its allll goooood!!!

Yautja/Alien_lover

Quote from: Lionhart on Jan 29, 2008, 10:31:44 PM
He looks crap, He does not look like Wolf at all.

Nuh uh! XD

XENOWARRIOR

XENOWARRIOR

the only thing i am upset about is the weapon choice on masked, and how un masked looks like crap

Yautja/Alien_lover

The helmet looks bad on the masked Predator when it's in the package. But when it's out it looks good. Doe's anyone agree with me on that???

CanadianHero67

Quote from: Yautja/Alien_lover on Jan 31, 2008, 06:56:45 AM
The helmet looks bad on the masked Predator when it's in the package. But when it's out it looks good. Doe's anyone agree with me on that???
Sure, I like it either way.

Dachande519

Have you guys received your Wolf figures yet? Mine are preordered from Cornerstone Comics, but they haven't come yet.

Yautja/Alien_lover

Yautja/Alien_lover

Quote from: Dachande519 on Jan 31, 2008, 01:17:48 PM
Have you guys received your Wolf figures yet? Mine are preordered from Cornerstone Comics, but they haven't come yet.

I preordered mine from Cornerstone Comics too,how is it that people are getting their Wolf figure or Wolf figures in January?? Doe's anyone know when a pic or more will be released of stealth Wolf?? I'm planning on getting it since I don't have a stealth Predator figure at all.

CanadianHero67

Quote from: Yautja/Alien_lover on Jan 31, 2008, 03:59:17 PM
Quote from: Dachande519 on Jan 31, 2008, 01:17:48 PM

I preordered mine from Cornerstone Comics too,how is it that people are getting their Wolf figure or Wolf figures in January?? Doe's anyone know when a pic or more will be released of stealth Wolf?? I'm planning
on getting it since I got no stealth Predator figure at all.

This is the only pic I could find of Stealth Wolf, I don't think it's the real one though better than nothing.

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: XENOWARRIOR on Jan 28, 2008, 11:58:21 PM
i orderd masked on amazon, but there was a mistake and they are coming in febuary, and he got 2 hybrids and 2 aliens, so i am getting wolf, free shipping and a free alien!

Man your lucky! They just cancelled my order after I got real hyped about getting it for my birthday. Might have to try again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed