Any New AVP Novels

Started by RCarrillo, Mar 02, 2007, 04:59:56 PM

Author
Any New AVP Novels (Read 1,622 times)

RCarrillo

RCarrillo

i wonder if S.D. Perry will write any new novels seein how the new movie is comin out? ur thoughts?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1169172706&archive=&start_from=&ucat=8&

I've also been informed that DH Press will not be releasing any Alien vs Predator novels for the timebeing:

"We have rights on Alien prose and Predator prose for DH Press, but not on Aliens vs. Predator prose. We do have rights on AvP for the Dark Horse Comics-side, but no one is doing spin-off AvP prose right now."

"We have tried to acquire rights to AvP prose, but currently Fox isn't giving rights to anyone for original prose novels."

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

that is pretty odd, especially with a new movie coming out, you think they would release some AVP literature to whet our appetite ?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think Harper-Collins currently has the rights, but I guess Fox isn't too interested about more AvP stuff at the moment. They seem to be taking their time and care with AvP stuff.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed