Aliens RPG story

Started by Private Hudson, Oct 23, 2007, 12:48:44 AM

Author
Aliens RPG story (Read 10,472 times)

YautjaElder13

YautjaElder13

You know, if they were flexible they could do this: For an Alien scenario, you could start as an Egg and go through to a queen. At that point (queen) it would be more strategic based (like Extinction). BUT, you could have the option of switching to a drone (or runner, et cetera) and playing like that, doing quests that the queen cant do. From egg to queen you could do a bunch of quests (i.e. at the start: "Impregnate a Living Host". The main quest could be taking over the planet or, achieving queen-hood (No, that isn't a word).Perhaps throughout the game more hives could be set up, as side quests. For the Marines I think all of your ideas would suffice.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I don't like the RTS's in an alien based game.

YautjaElder13

YautjaElder13

RTS's? If those are marines, then i agree! But you have to have someone to take all your life frustrations out on. Who better that weak little apes?!  :D

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: YautjaElder13 on Feb 08, 2008, 10:12:10 PM
RTS's? If those are marines, then i agree! But you have to have someone to take all your life frustrations out on. Who better that weak little apes?!  :D

Huh? What do you mean "RTS? If those are marines"?

YautjaElder13

YautjaElder13

I dont know what an RTS is so I guessed.

Elder Alien

Elder Alien

A small Idea for the Aliens you started as a Facehuger than the other Aliens bring humans ,Predator,Animal and other creatures and than you can take one of them.Every race have a special think to do.

Do you like it maybe ???

YautjaElder13

YautjaElder13

Not really...maybe a bit. Just work on spelling  ;D

Elder Alien

Elder Alien

äääää ok ;D

YautjaElder13

YautjaElder13

Hey, how'd you do Umlouts?

Elder Alien

Elder Alien

do you mean so  ü  ö  ä  ?

YautjaElder13

YautjaElder13

Yeah: Umlouts

Elder Alien

Elder Alien

I have a german Keyboard

YautjaElder13

YautjaElder13

Well that would explain it.  ;D
Thanks anyway.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Quote from: AWC 3117 on Jan 06, 2008, 04:53:44 AM
What ever the story is I can't take any more LV-bullshit!!!!!!!! >:(

Right. There are many more other places the Aliens can be. Anyways we are having something on LV again in Aliens: CM. :-\

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: YautjaElder13 on Feb 14, 2008, 09:39:07 PM
I dont know what an RTS is so I guessed.

An RTS is a Real Time Strategy game, you control units and tell them where to go, like AVP Extinction.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed