Started by brad873, Oct 21, 2007, 05:28:32 PM

Author
Aliens: return (Read 6,232 times)

Colton White

Colton White

Finish it before FOX reads it

brad873

brad873

the next chapter is ready. pred fans may not like a little bit i have in hear though. i thought id make Johns problems worse by giving him trobles in this home life too. tell me what ou all think

Chapter 2
evolution

John awoke with a start. He had another one of his dreams. In it, the xenomorph queen breaks loose with her army of drones. Then it changes into his home. He wakes up in a cold sweat, only to notice his wife gone. He goes to check his son, to see he's gone too. He creeps into the kitchen only to see them attached to the wall with a dark green resin skilfully moulded into artistic patterns. He would run up to them and claw at the resins and try to free them, but it was no use. Then his son wakes up coughing and choking. Then blood appears on his dinosaur pyjamas and his ribs burst out to reveal a small, tan coloured  chestburster squealing and snapping at the air. John steps back with tears in his eyes as his son looks at him with blood in his mouth. John runs into the living room and hits into something hard. He falls to the ground and looks up into the transparent teeth of the xenomorph queen. He tries to get back to his feet, but and drone pushes him forward close to her. Suddenly there is a loud hiss and she opens her mouth. He stares at the inner jaw as it opens and closes to get its muscles ready for the strike. Then, without warning her inner jaw shoots out, and John would wake up with a shout.
"what is it honey?"
He had woken his wife up, and she was looking at him with a worried look on her face.
"did you have that nightmare again?"  she got on her knees behind him and started to massage his shoulders .
"oh Jane, don't go there, this time you and Alex were in it."
"look, that thing at work is obviously affecting you, call in tomorrow and say your ill" she said, in a concerned voice.
"I cant do that, I have a job to do"
"your taking a day off, and you, me and Alex are going out, he's been going on about that new zoo for weeks" she said, in a calm, yet stern voice.
"I don't know, there's been a lot going on now, and I need to be there"
"what's more important John, work, or your family. We haven't gone anywhere together for 3 months, we need you as well"
John have a long sigh and put his head in his hands.
"ok, ill phone them up and tell them I cant come in today"
"good, now get dressed, I have to go and get a picnic ready for later"
Jane got off the bed and put on her dressing gown. She put on her slippers and went into the kitchen.

As they pulled up in the zoo car park, Johns pager started bleeping. As he reached to pick it up, Jane gave him a stern look. He looked into her eyes, and then at Alex, who was starting to get exited at the sight of the zoo. He gave a large smile and turned the pager off. Jane gave him a kiss on the cheek. They all got out of the car, paid the charge to get into the zoo, and started to explore. First they went to the reptile house. As they enters the red lights cast eerie shadows on the walls. They looked into a large tank. In it, were a small group of odd looking creatures. The had long dreadlock like hairs on the side of there heads, and mandibles on there mouths. Then they had and long lizard like body. They listened to the commentary on them.
"these odd creatures are the early descendants of the now extended race known as the predators, a mighty race of creatures that used there amazing technology to hunt human prey. This resulted in a short war, in which the new xeno project was used to wipe them out once and for all"

They spent the whole day looking at a rang of strange and wonderful creatures. As they set down at a picnic table to eat, Johns mobile phone started to ring. He picked it up and looked at the name on the screen. It read 'work'. he hesitated, then he answered.
"John, were the bloody hell are you", it was Ashling
"I'm at the zoo with my family, what is it" growled John
"it's the 3 xenomorphs that were drinking the queens drool, something's happened"
"what do you mean?"
"they've changed John, you have to come and see them, its amazing"
"sir, I cant come, I'm ill remember?"
"oh, really. Well, I thought you just said you were at the zoo?"
John hit his hand to his head
"ohh, I'll be right in, just give me 5 minutes and I'll be there"
John turned off the phone and rushed over to Jane.
"sorry honey, I need to go"
Jane looked infuriated.
"what!, you cant go, you promised us, think of your son"
"I know, but this is very important, I cant miss it"
He pulled on his coat and kissed her on the cheek and ran to the car. He started it up and speeded away.

"were the bloody hell have you been Thomas, you have to see this"
"I'm sorry Mr. Ashling, traffic was nuts"
"well, what's important is that your hear now"
They both ran to the bulk head to the hive observation room.
As they got in all the scientist were gathered around the glass screen.
"just look that that, its amazing" said Ashling with awe.
It was the most amazing sight John had ever seen. Three xenomorphs were crawling on the queens back and egg sac, continuously cleaning it. They were magnificent. They resembled the queen. They had the body of a normal drone, but they were taller, and they had a large crown like cranium, a third of the size of there body.
"what are they" asked john
Ashling looked at him with a smile
"they are the royal guards, they queens most powerful warriors. As you probably have guessed, those are the three original xenos, the ones that drank her drool."
John looked at them, amazed at how busy they were.
"as you can see John, they all have slight differences"
Ashling pointed them out one by one. He first pointed at the largest one, its crown was studded with large spikes along the centre.
"that appears the be the leader one of the three, we named it thorn, due to the spines on its head"
He then pointed to a smaller one, which was studded with what looked like black gems.
"that one seems to be in charge of the eggs, it destroys the weakest eggs and places the best ones in the corner for the drones to move to the hosts, we decided to name it slash, due to what it does to the weak eggs"
He then pointed to the last one. It looked like a small queen. Its crown was smoother than the rest, but it had six tubes on its back instead of four.
"that one is Picasso. That is the one that seems to be in charge of the hive creation. We have observed it spraying resins on the wall with its tubes, then instructing the drones on how to mould them into the patterns of the queens body. It seems it makes the hive walls to hide the queen from and potential predators"
They watched them for another hour as the royal guards went about there activities, cleaning the queens and doing there selected jobs. Then Mr. Ashling declared it was time to go home and get back to there families.
That was the last thing John wanted to do, Jane was bound to be in a bad mood, and he had taken the car, so she would have had to walk 5 miles with Alex to get home. Ever since this project started his family was suffering. He had to find a way to fit family and work in together. Ah well, tonight he would have to go home and bite the bullet, he just hoped she had stayed away from the vodka cabinet this time.

aliendude

aliendude

Dude,you should make a book :o.And also please tell me,did all the predators die :'(

Colton White

Colton White

WTF? The first part is some of the scariest shit I've ever read. And this "your taking a day off, and you, me and Alex are going out, he's been going on about that new zoo for weeks" she said, in a calm, yet stern voice.
"I don't know, there's been a lot going on now, and I need to be there"

Do I see alittle foreshadowing there?May be for some of the hybrids?

brad873

brad873

im sure there will be a few preds left somewere in space, but there homeworld was destroyed. i wasthinking about making the zoo a hevily guarded base when the aliens are free, but they get in, kill all the humans and start to hybrid, and thanks to the pred lizards, i can have a predalien or two, just for fun. ;D. any hybrids i make will only have small changes. say if a giant crab like creatur became a host, the alien may just get a pinser on the end of its tail.

but what do you all think of the idea of thorn, slash and picasso. i think they are an good idea. they are the queen elite and they keep her and the alien race alive. i was thinking that if the queen died, thorn would  able to take her place, but i may not do that

Colton White

Colton White

Quote from: brad873 on Oct 30, 2007, 09:02:30 AM
im sure there will be a few preds left somewere in space, but there homeworld was destroyed. i wasthinking about making the zoo a hevily guarded base when the aliens are free, but they get in, kill all the humans and start to hybrid, and thanks to the pred lizards, i can have a predalien or two, just for fun. ;D. any hybrids i make will only have small changes. say if a giant crab like creatur became a host, the alien may just get a pinser on the end of its tail.

but what do you all think of the idea of thorn, slash and picasso. i think they are an good idea. they are the queen elite and they keep her and the alien race alive. i was thinking that if the queen died, thorn would  able to take her place, but i may not do that

if you get a huge crab hybrid, Make it with pincers and a shell.I do like the Royal Guard Ideas.And I could give you some ideas for some hybrids. If you need any suggestions, just PM me

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Meh, it's a little 'out there' too much unrealistic stuff going on.

Colton White

Colton White

Quote from: Kriszilla on Nov 03, 2007, 01:04:25 AM
There were Royal Guards in the Originial AVP arcade game.

brad873

brad873

Quote from: Kriszilla on Nov 03, 2007, 01:04:25 AM

but there "alien", they dont have to be realistic by human standerds

brad873

brad873

ive started chapter 3. alterd aliens will be sold to the public as pets and workers, alowing them to spread around the world. this may sound dumb at the moment, but i think i can pull it off. it gives the classic "stupid government" feel, it stayes true to the films ;)

brad873

brad873

not the best chapter yet, but at least we get a death ;D

Chapter 3
Pets

John sat in the chair with his head in his hands. Jane had left with Alex to stay with her mother in Cardiff until she calmed down, so he wasn't expecting to see them for a few weeks. He looked out of his window into the dark, metallic looking London, to see the Xenotech building, a large, mushroom shaped structure, reaching into the clouds. He leaned back to relax, when the phone rang. He pressed the button on the table, and Mr. Ashlings face appeared on the holoscreen.
"John, sorry to call you this late, but we need you hear now"
John gave a short, tired sigh "what's happened now?"
"something revolutionary, we have a new plan"
John raised his head to look at the screen "what do you mean, not the xenomorphs?"
"yes, a new idea was......., I cant talk hear, you need to come in"
John nodded his head and stood up.
"John, this is goi..."
John turned off the holoscreen a picked up his car keys.

John watched the xenomorph drones move the eggs up to the latest victims. The queen was asleep and the guard were curled up underneath her like cats, fast asleep.
"so your telling me that you want to sell these monsters to the public"
Ashling was remotely controlling the robotic xeno that collected the dead bodies that the xenos left. It picked them up and took them over to the incinerator hatch, which opened to reveal the shaft that led down the furnace.
"yes, we already have altered xenomorphs that are set to help humans"
"how can you sell these things to people, not only are they too creepy for people to buy, but everyone knows what they do, what they have done in the past"
"I know that, we want to sell these to teens, they always want something cool"
"what about the acid blood?"
"well, we could not get rid of it, so we increased the xenomorphs armour to a near impenetrable strength"
John was shocked, if anything went wrong, they would be indestructible.
"you are a fool ashling, you've doomed the earth"
Ashling was famed for his short temper, and those first five words had pushed him over the edge. He made a swing as John, but his arms were still in the robotic xenos control gloves. The robots arms swung around and hit a nearby drone, smashing its head open. The hive suddenly came alive, and thorn, slash and Picasso woke up. They ran at the robot, hitting it into the wall. Thorn picked it up by the tail and swung it around. The robot, now motionless as Ashling had removed himself from the controls, was thrown into the glass screen. The scientists had underestimated the royal guards power, and the robot, and the glass, shattered. For a moment, everyone stood still. The scientists, because of what had happened, and the xenomorphs, because they had just found an escape. John, Ashling and the rest of the scientists ran to the bulk head, and the royal guard jumped through the hole. As everyone ran out of the closing bulk head, slash grabbed one of the scientist. He fell to the ground and was pulled into the hive. As the bulk head was about to close, a face hugger and two newly born chestburster sped out, and split up into different directions.
"what the hell have you done John, Adam only started yesterday, and he's already been killed, what do I tell his family, and if that wasn't bad enough, we have three potentially lethal animals loose in the building"
John started to shout.
"how dare you blame me, you're the one who cant keep his anger under control, you're the one who wants to sell them to the public, do you see what I am on about"
Ashling started to calm down
"well, even if I wanted to stop it, they have already been shipped around the world, and we are going to put them on sale tomorrow"
John was to angry to talk about it anymore, so he changed the subject.
"what are we going to do about the escapees?"
One of the chattering scientists was quick to answer this
"well, the newborns cant grown to full size without food, so that may buy use some time, and the face hugger will need to find a host, so I have already sent out a message to inform everyone to stay in large groups"
Ashling gave a small smile
"good work Grant, see if the cameras in the hive are still working, we can still keep an eye on the occupants"
"will do sir"
Ashling turned to John
"you are lucky this is under control, or I would fire your ass on the spot."
"thank you sir, it wont happen again"
Ashling looked into Johns eyes
"don't think you have gotten away with this, not only will you not be paid this month, but you will have to sacrifice 30% of your wage to pay for the robot that was destroyed"
John clenched his fists in anger
"yes sir, I understand"
Ashling turned around and set off down the hall
"and John, get home and have a sleep before I decide to send one of them after you"
John glared at Ashling, then set off down the other hall, keeping and eye out for any sine of the escapees

Colton White

Colton White

Ashling, you son of a bitch!

brad873

brad873

;D

brad873

brad873

ive started chapter 4. the escaped aliens got out of the xenotech building, but they are small as they did not have enough food to grow full size. its obviouse the scientists thought they needed food to make any sort of moult, but these ones have improvised to make life esier

brad873

brad873

ohh, and im bringing the predalien into it now

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed