Facehuggers

Started by The Chibi Kiriyama, Oct 17, 2007, 10:05:33 PM

Author
Facehuggers (Read 44,843 times)

schwa

schwa

What do you think of how they changed the color of the facehuggers in AvP-R?

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: schwa on Feb 08, 2008, 08:10:50 PM
painted them different?

schwa

schwa

Quote from: shakermakerman on Feb 08, 2008, 08:13:48 PM
painted them different?
Yeah, do you think they should have left it alone? I mean, it was the same color throughout the entire Alien series and AvP, so why did they all of a sudden change something that's been that constant?

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: schwa on Feb 08, 2008, 08:16:19 PM
Quote from: shakermakerman on Feb 08, 2008, 08:13:48 PM
painted them different?
Yeah, do you think they should have left it alone? I mean, it was the same color throughout the entire Alien series and AvP, so why did they all of a sudden change something that's been that constant?

I think that every director just wants to add their own touch to a creature, it was probley the only original thing they did apart from the PredAlien which could have been alot better.

severen76

severen76

I didnt really notice the different paint on the facehuggers, you dont see them that much if yu ask me.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Hardly noticeable.

bobcunk

bobcunk

in the still shots the looked differant but not in the movie.

Gates

Gates

Looked like trash...

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

they have always had subtle but ignorable differences from film to film (not including the super facehugger, of course)

Jango1201

Jango1201

I didnt realy notice any difference from alien 1 to alien 2 only the fact that they were a little larger. and in ressurection you couldnt really tell because they had very little screen time.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

i agree  in that every director wants their own signature on  there movies besides seeing something AAALLWAYS the same kinda gets boring so change is good

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

diddnt matter to me, they looked like facehuggers, and acted like them. a slight color change makes no difference.

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

While it didn't bother me in the film it does make me wonder why after so many films they would choose to change something such as the color scheme of the Facehugger. They blended in better in the forest setting which was some what nice but that is about all i can think to say about them. Overall they didn't do anything to change my already low opinion of the film.

Master

Master

Facehuggers are facehuggers, and this slight change have on impact on this film as well as on the francise it selve. Super facehugger is a different story though.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

I honestly didn't care about the slight difference in FH design.  What DID irritate me was;

1.  The half-arsed "I just thought this up on the spot" reasoning the directors came up with to explain the differences.

2.  The fact that the huggers were effectively obsolete with the Predalien around.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed