shadow

Started by brad873, Oct 13, 2007, 10:07:21 PM

Author
shadow (Read 2,407 times)

brad873

brad873

just a ruff pic of of an alien i want to try and write a story about. hear is its description:

a creature born for the darkest perpouse. it feeds of fear itself and gets in your head. this is the omega alien. 5 xeno eggs were obtained by a race known only as the predators, for the perpose of war. they had fought an enemy that threatend there home planet, and they needed it gone. they stole the eggs from a new alien hive, still in construction, from the planet nitrolum-432. the eggs were modified, given new dna. the eggs now contained the genetic code of the genes of the wisest, most powerfull predator in existens, the wolf. 1 egg was sent to the enemy base, the operation was a succeses, but the scout party sent to retreev the omega lost contact, a second one was sent to the base, and beemed a messege before they also lost contact, a messege to run as far away as possible. the predator scientist were the first to find the warning, and desided not to warn the others, as they knew there creation would be destroyed. 2 of the 4 eggs were died before the creature withing hatched, and were throwen aside for further tests. one of the remaining 2 eggs awoke in the night, wene security was at its lowest, revileing a horrid grey spider like monster witch attacked a predator guard. the gestation period was shorter than normale, only taking around 60 minits. the monster that relised itself attacked the predator guards, and fearing an attack by the enemy, the predator scientists jetisend the eggs inti space, hoping its thiker case would protect it from entry to a planets atmosphere.

i know, i know, that story suckes. its only a fast little intro to what i hope to write. basicly, the new alien eggs are created to be more powerfull than a regular alien. they were made using alien eggs and pred dna, but the aliens dna changed the pred dna making it 100% alien, so no worrys there. the idea is the last eggs falls on a planet and kills people. all the new alien are male, but there reproductive organs are trapped in the carapase, so they cant use them. poor aliens ;D. the idea is the preds made something to powerfull, and the one left on the ship took 100 preds to kill, as it has extream intelligens and duriblility. i will do it on word to there should not be any spelling erors. ill make it as bloody as i can. see ya

brad

pred man

pred man

i think ist ok but what species could threaten the predators??????  ???

brad873

brad873

i droped that stor as im not a big fan of preds, but i might try and fit the shadow into my aliens:return story, mabye

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed