online predator game

Started by holymoses, Oct 13, 2007, 10:00:51 PM

Author
online predator game (Read 6,256 times)

holymoses

holymoses

Hello everybody i want to share an idea  of mine: an online predator game!

6 planets to begin from
go on hunts
start your own clan

you move the predators aim with your mouse
and move with the wasd keys

ijust cant stop thinkin of it!!!

things from world of warcraft in this game:
raids-hunts
stealth-invisible
mount-aircrafts and alien-horses

say if you like the idea please!!!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Predator is dying for an RPG. The possibilities! Even an MMORPG. It would be so fun to just create your own clan or go solo.

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

I like the idea of that

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Yeah, but what you WON'T like is all the 1337 j3rk5 who go online and start spam-posting every possible chat box, getting your account hacked, people selling game currency over the internet.... The list of MMORPG setbacks goes on.

avpmad!

avpmad!

its an idea

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

And a good oen too, but it wouldn't work, a lot of fans wouldn't enjoy it, because people who know nothing about predator would start playing as well, and they'd spoil it.

pred man

pred man

i think ist a good idea, althoug id probably become an addict  ;D

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

A Predator MMORPG? I'd be in heaven ::)

darcevil

darcevil

Quote from: Kriszilla on Oct 14, 2007, 12:20:12 PM
Yeah, but what you WON'T like is all the 1337 j3rk5 who go online and start spam-posting every possible chat box, getting your account hacked, people selling game currency over the internet.... The list of MMORPG setbacks goes on.

It's like that in every MMO, the key is keeping control over it.

Anyways I think it would be brilliant. It'd be cool to make your own pred like a WoW/Guild Wars engine.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

When I used to play Diablo 2, I had a lvl 85 Barbarian, some damned hacker got into my accout, and bye,bye lvl 85 Barbarian.

Wolflow

Wolflow

Quote from: Kriszilla on Oct 20, 2007, 03:28:31 PM
And a good oen too, but it wouldn't work, a lot of fans wouldn't enjoy it, because people who know nothing about predator would start playing as well, and they'd spoil it.

Simple way to fix that, hunt them down, piss them off, and make them not want to play anymore. Problem solved. =P Wish it'd be that easy.

diresword

diresword

its a great idea,the biggest trouble would be idiots who have never heard of predator or spamers that ruin the fun.
They would also have a fair amount of trouble (if the game was based on another planet) creating creatures to hunt down besides aliens.And the fact that sooner or later they should join an MMO like that with the marines,cause it kinda wouldnt make sense only killing other predators.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Killing other Preds could be possiblely ok if all Preds in the Pred MMO had different clans, but a free for all would be plain dumn.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed