Wolf better not be scared

Started by Plokoon111, Oct 11, 2007, 09:34:38 PM

Author
Wolf better not be scared (Read 3,601 times)

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: highlandpred on Oct 14, 2007, 06:14:01 PM
and again,yet the irony is even in the same paragraph....

"Stop assuming highland"........"I was assuming giger did it...... "

So what your basically saying to me is, do as i say, not as i do. Ok i got it.

Everybody after me.......3....2....1..... Dun Dun Dun......another thread bites the dust....
    ****to the sound of queen*****

Yes, because those are the same...Assuming facts and assuming meanings are the same thing... Like I told you a million times, don't jump into what you don't grasp... Nuances in meaning are definitely not your forte, Highland... ;)

Like I said, stop digging... You'll risk buring yourself even further... ;D

To understand Irony, you need a perfect analog... ERRONEOUS FACTS and ERRONEOUS INTERPRETATION OF MEANING...

Definitely the same thing there, Highland... ::)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Firstly, Giger was only paid to come up with the idea of waht things looke dlike, not what they do. It was the writers who came up with the idea that the thing have acid, because it was a plot device.

Secondly, please do not criticise others for posting lengthily. So long as they aren't spamming or talking absolute bilge (not the same thing as simply saying something you disagree with), thoughtful debate should be welcome. If you don't like reading a certain person's material, then don't participate in conversation with the author.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed