Cailee Spaeny Interview

Started by PortugueseXeno, Mar 24, 2024, 02:48:07 PM

Author
Cailee Spaeny Interview (Read 2,002 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

#30
I feel subtleskull should kinda be implied. I mean, I don't know anyone who wants to go fullskull.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

#31
Never go full skull.


Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

#32
#TeamSkullMotherf**ker

Eal

Eal

#33
I'm all for skull...on a different type of xenomorph...just don't give it cutesy Newborn eyes or relatable expressions.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

#34
The eyes belong to the newborn, no one else.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

#35
Does the queen have a skull? :o

Highland

Highland

#36
Quote from: yupper on Mar 29, 2024, 12:41:54 AMAnyone else think the xenomorph at the end of the trailer is slightly different on its dome? There is like a little slit on the left and something about the internal skull eye socket gives me the vibe that there might be something different about the skull too.....hoping we get a surprise.

I'm assuming thats the battle Damaged *spoiler thing

SiL

SiL

#37
It's a battle damaged regular Alien.

Highland

Highland

#38
Quote from: SiL on Mar 30, 2024, 02:30:39 AMIt's a battle damaged regular Alien.

As in a new one? Why all the fuss about this new "thing" then, or is there another new thing

SiL

SiL

#39
Quote from: Highland on Mar 30, 2024, 02:34:55 AM
Quote from: SiL on Mar 30, 2024, 02:30:39 AMIt's a battle damaged regular Alien.

As in a new one? Why all the fuss about this new "thing" then, or is there another new thing
There's a new thing and regular things.

Highland

Highland

#40
Quote from: SiL on Mar 30, 2024, 03:05:29 AM
Quote from: Highland on Mar 30, 2024, 02:34:55 AM
Quote from: SiL on Mar 30, 2024, 02:30:39 AMIt's a battle damaged regular Alien.

As in a new one? Why all the fuss about this new "thing" then, or is there another new thing
There's a new thing and regular things.

And they are both different to the *spoiler thing? ( Well the same technically, but basically you are saying there's more *spoiler things than just the individual *spoiler thing)

So many things , I like it.

SiL

SiL

#41
Spoiler
There's Big Chap and a new mutant big bad. and regular aliens
[close]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

#42
Spoiler
Quote from: SiL on Mar 30, 2024, 07:14:27 AM
Spoiler
There's Big Chap and a new mutant big bad
[close]

Why do I suspect that the "new mutant big bad" is just going to be a Cameron alien in keeping with the mashup of aesthetics from both of the first two movies?

WHY DO I SUSPECT THAT?! >:(
[close]

SiL

SiL

#43
Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 30, 2024, 07:17:35 AM
Spoiler
Quote from: SiL on Mar 30, 2024, 07:14:27 AM
Spoiler
There's Big Chap and a new mutant big bad
[close]

Why do I suspect that the "new mutant big bad" is just going to be a Cameron alien in keeping with the mashup of aesthetics from both of the first two movies?

WHY DO I SUSPECT THAT?! >:(
[close]
Spoiler
It's been described as fleshy with a human ish face so no.
[close]

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

#44
Sounds familiar.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed
Contact: General Queries | Submit News