If the Aliens appeared on Earth...

Started by Accaris, Oct 10, 2007, 01:18:47 PM

Author
If the Aliens appeared on Earth... (Read 12,413 times)

Accaris

Accaris

Quote from: megachu17 on Oct 10, 2007, 07:42:40 PM
"The American government created the atomic bomb and used it in war, instigating an arms race with the Soviet Union that nearly resulted in doomsday."

yea, but a nuclear missile can corudinate a worldwide attack with other missile, and u can negotiate with another nation, u cant really do that with a legion of aliens...besides, even a nuclear war wouldnt distrory the planet(as much as som ppl might say it would)

Right but I'm saying the threat of the use of aliens as a weapon would be a good enough reason for the government to keep them around. The military can make up whatever BS they want, they could even claim that they can control the aliens, and their enemies wouldn't dare call the bluff. Mutually assured destruction is even more effective with the psychological component of something so horrifying as the aliens.

megachu17

yea, good point, i can c what u mean, using them for psycological warfare, and i no xenomorphs would be kept for biological reasearch but i dont think any1 would seriously use them for military purposes, but then...theres only 1 way 2 find out...mwahahaha!

slipknotpredator

How can you use aliens like a bio-weapon??? doesnt make sense, ok, imagine you set free some aliens in enemy ground and they kill your enemys, whats next? great! there will be aliens running around all the place with no control...doesnt make sense to me

Accaris

Accaris

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Oct 10, 2007, 08:01:20 PM
How can you use aliens like a bio-weapon??? doesnt make sense, ok, imagine you set free some aliens in enemy ground and they kill your enemys, whats next? great! there will be aliens running around all the place with no control...doesnt make sense to me

Engineer them to die off after a short amount of time. Maybe introduce a genetic defect.

megachu17

yea, but (note: future movie premace?) the space jockeys did it(...ignore the fact that they all died...), and if the space jockeys were smart enough to create the aliens as a bio-weapon they MUST hav built in some kind of fail safe, some fatal weakness to a virus the jockeys had, all humans would hav 2 do is find the equivenlent, and with scientific studys to xenomorph tissue it shouldnt be 2 hard to find the fail safe...

Master Chief

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Oct 10, 2007, 08:01:20 PM

Because we'll have bombs strapped to their leashes and once they finish the job...boom!  Bring in the next batch of monkeys for the facehuggers  8)

megachu17

yea, but the acid would distroy everything, plus the aliens would eventually start breading themselves

brad873

brad873

id make a fort under my bed wee aliens cant get in without the pass word, and it will lead to a magjic land with sweets for trees and stuff. or i could hide out in fox studios, not even aliens would go near all those badly done scripts and terrible actors. lol

pred man

pred man

id do it vice city style  ;)

drive a car into a gun store and park it in front of door then barricade everything and lite some shels and throw out window.  then get sum rifles shotghuns handguns etc asnd blow their f*ckin
asses off

Tarog

Tarog

I guess a hidden bomb shelter with plenty of supplies

MartyPredator

while your all fighting and dieing il be moving from place to place, avoiding large citys, only going during the day.sleep in a open area,flat ground and a good 10 or more miles away from a city/town
have best way to saviour this way.have atleast 3 people with you aswell, so you can take it in turns to take look out while the rest slepted.allow in the end your all going to die
aliens can sleep for a couple of months at time (habernet...really cant spell)
and no building is safe.there blood burns threw anything.and they would kill their hundreds of their own to burn few a building just to capture 5 people
so...best option. just run in guns blazing. which dynmaite grandes c4 and a shit load of explosions on you, and if you get caught,blow yourself up youll take a few out,maybe get lucky kill the queen.and save the world and become a hero
as for the island ideas.they can swim you know?and dig
as for the magical zombies.most zombies movies its been hells unleades,or radition from space, so that how they on small islands, if there any dead and buried people thats how they get on the islands,they was already on it

Russian_Predator

There should be the system of quarantine which is not supposing extraterrestrial forms of a life to the Earth, on idea..
And if safety wil fail to localize danger and to smooth out it in rate...
If Aliens will not have time to extend far from a place of a landing will be quite enough and one nuclear attack...
Though it is possible to try to block a place of a landing and military divisions, but it more risky by virtue of that newcomers extend further can...

Simbobs12345

I'd do the only thing. I'd gather a hundred or so brave people. Starp a bomb to each of their chests, including mine, make sure every one person walks into a hive walk into the area when the queen is, blow her up, and destroy a whole lot of hives.

vegadivine

If such an event were to happen, nothing would be safe. Nothing you do would do anything more than prolong your ever approaching death. Seeing as how that would no doubt be the case, I would gladly stock up on whatever I can get my hands on and isolate myself within some place where I have enough provisions to last for about a month. Beyond that, if I've survived that long, I'd kill myself. Plain and simple. Better than add even one more to their numbers.

I've always wondered... would you be able to keep a smile on your face after the gunshot? It would be a sight to see. ;D

Colton White

I'd be more worried if they got into the I.S.S. (International Space Station)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed