Boo!!I like the other design
8 (11.3%)
Bad almost as worse as AVP design
4 (5.6%)
Never liked alien designs, always so rubbery
4 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Author
Alien Face/Head design (Read 1,625 times)

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

^^

yeah but its close enough to be CONSIDERED the same in my opp

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

its too soon for me to call - some of the images are sketchy

i'll have to wait to see how it all plays out on screen

based on what i have seen so far the overall design is pretty cool
some of the shots remind me of the ones used in ALIENS(which i thought were cool)

pmaz11

pmaz11

I love the new designs....I know it's not quite like the originals but it works for me ;D I'm no picky little bitch, it's just got to be decent and I think these aliens are. I cant wait to see them on screen.

Otnip

Otnip

I like the ridged look of the heads. Neck is a little bit of an issue for me though. Other than that, I think it looks pretty convincing and if the Strause brothers have thought this through, shadows and darkness are a film makers friend for making a scary monster scarier.

Docta Jekyll

Docta Jekyll

I like the new look, its not perfect, but I mean, its very very good, better then the AVP look

SiL

SiL

Biggest gripe about the changes is the neck.

Not just that it's huge - because they were for all but the original suit - but that it was designed to be huge. Even the toy has a flipping massive neck, and it looks awful in the trailers.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: SiL on Oct 14, 2007, 06:40:12 AM
Biggest gripe about the changes is the neck.

Not just that it's huge - because they were for all but the original suit - but that it was designed to be huge. Even the toy has a flipping massive neck, and it looks awful in the trailers.

I haven't noticed the neck to be honest. But I haven't really payed much attention to the Alien's design in the movies since the original.

Don't really care for an Alien designed by Cameron, Winston or ADI.

WisePredator

WisePredator

I like it, although I would like to see SWS to make a return in future AVP/A/P films.

Monbackey

Monbackey

I think the new head looks great, or at least alot better than seen in AVP A:R and even A3.  The ridges are more aggressive than they were in Aliens though, they look more sharp or spiky.  The part I am the most concerned about is the mouth.  First of all from what I have seen the Alien doesnt really have "lips".  What I mean is that, remember the scene in Aliens where an alien would go to headbite somone and it would have its lips or whatever rise up in a way..... I dunno..
Another thing is the tendons connecting the lower jaw to the upper, it seems like there arent enough and we can see straight into the mouth.   Other than that it looks great.

BTW I've been reading these forums for a while but just registered.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I like the desing, there just good as the originals design. There better then the designs in the first AVP movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed