Aliens: Fireteam Celebrates Alien Day With Environmental Sneak Peaks!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2021, 05:13:02 PM

Author
Aliens: Fireteam Celebrates Alien Day With Environmental Sneak Peaks! (Read 6,952 times)

Corporal Hicks

While 2021’s Alien Day is a little on the quiet side, the upcoming Aliens: Fireteam is taking the opportunity to show off some of the environments that we can expect to see when the game is releases this summer. And if you had any doubt about visiting Engineer ruins, then these previews will show you for definite!

Ez6RL8BXEAIPJCZEz6RPQxX0AUip27Ez6RSzHWQAIznGaEz6XCjJXoAEvISGEz6XCjMX0AMG0As

While we had plenty of Aliens: Fireteam news throughout March, we’ve seen some radio silence during April, so it’s great to see Cold Iron showing off some of the game in celebration of today!

Keep a close eye on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest news on Aliens: Fireteam! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

BlueMarsalis79

Protomorph

Beautiful environments. Really captures what an Alien product should look like. Really cool to see and explore the Engineer ruins/temples. Fantastic stuff.

DaniillLogOut

Covenant setting is definetly not something I was expecting from this game

BlueMarsalis79

I'm glad it's doing something slightly different with the stone ruins and, research of that apparently, it's not yet another emulation of environments typical to Alien or Aliens.

Evanus

Looks great. I hope it's a sign they're not totally abandoning the Prometheus/Covenant angle in future projects.

Kailem

That room with the heads looks great! We knew they were going to be including prequel/Engineer architecture, but I'd say that particular pic puts it beyond any shadow of a doubt.

acrediblesource

My only issue is what to make of this horde business. Simply people will knock this for being an ACM clone. We really want this to still be a horde game but there needs to be the devil in the details to talk about.

reecebomb

Great looking environments but prequel films can have it's own games (wonder why there weren't any, hint: nobodycares) but seriously this type of game can have it: bright neon aliens, no helmets, human engineers, anything goes  ;D

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Wow!  :o I wonder if Noah Hawley would include ties to prequels like this one. Well done!  8) This is close to an experience of playing on Planet 4 since the exteriors look like that place, and well like NZ too. :laugh:

I think it's great. I love Derelict-like aesthetics, but something different is just as cool. And going back to LV-426-like environments, I think you can have both: A majestic natural landscape with ancient-looking ruins, in addition to some cocooned humanoids figures (humans or Engineers) in the depths of the temples.

Thus, we can have the horror movie atmosphere and environment within the epic adventure setting.  :laugh:

In fact I would love to see a cocoon cinematic scene, and I think there was Covenant concept art of that. I'm not sure though.

🤔

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 26, 2021, 07:09:41 PM
I wonder if Noah Hawley would include ties to prequels like this one.

I do almost wonder if the launching point of the show might be similar Engineer architecture discovered here on Earth...

Kradan

Wow!  :o I wonder if Noah Hawley would include ties to prequels like this one. Well done!  8) This is close to an experience of playing on Planet 4 since the exteriors look like that place, and well like NZ too. :laugh:

I think it's great. I love Derelict-like aesthetics, but something different is just as cool. And going back to LV-426-like environments, I think you can have both: A majestic natural landscape with ancient-looking ruins, in addition to some cocooned humanoids figures (humans or Engineers) in the depths of the temples.

Thus, we can have the horror movie atmosphere and environment within the epic adventure setting.  :laugh:

In fact I would love to see a cocoon cinematic scene, and I think there was Covenant concept art of that. I'm not sure though.

🤔

Fans these days: as soon as you give them something they immediately go crazy demanding MORE

That said, It would be delightful to see Alien cum on its victims

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 26, 2021, 07:15:03 PM
Fans these days: as soon as you give them something they immediately go crazy demanding MORE

:'(

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 26, 2021, 07:10:45 PM
I wonder if Noah Hawley would include ties to prequels like this one.

I do almost wonder if the launching point of the show might be similar Engineer architecture discovered here on Earth...

I think it would be compatible with the concept of Engineers visiting humans in the past. Or like in the early Prometheus draft where they found the star map on Mars.

But yeah, they can hide Engineer ruins in different places of Earth: Africa, Middle East, United Kingdom, Nordic Countries, Amazon, or...

Do you know who would be proud of the latter?  ;D

razeak

Jesus Kradan.......lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed