Cold Iron Studio's Aliens: Fireteam Announced For Summer 2021!

Started by Darkness, Mar 02, 2021, 03:09:06 PM

Author
Cold Iron Studio's Aliens: Fireteam Announced For Summer 2021! (Read 26,787 times)

Jarac

I want to believe in this so f**king bad. A co-op Aliens game is what I've been waiting for for years. I loved Isolation, but I was f**ked by Colonial Marines, so I'll be waiting for reviews.

mythology

mythology

I thought we called it a runner because it can run both ways.
During the lead scene in Alien 3, it switches to 2 feet briefly.

If you can time stop it at around 1:01, besides seeing the length of its beautiful tail, you can see it.
As the distance closes, it's momentum forward becomes a lunge.

Isolation was probably the first time we've seen a giger run.

PAS Spinelli

We call it runner because AvP2 and AVPE called it of runner

PsyKore

BlueMarsalis79

seattle24

Looking forward to the footage today!

The Cruentus

Quote from: SiL on Mar 04, 2021, 12:26:48 AM
Quote from: judge death on Mar 03, 2021, 11:25:51 PM
In aliens they ran on all two legs most of the time.
They never run on two legs in Aliens. They crawl, walk, or when they want to move quickly, they leap. The fastest Aliens we see in the movie are all using four limbs -- the Aliens in the vents, the Alien that gets to the elevator when Hicks and Ripley are leaving, and the Aliens leaping off the walls towards Ripley in the hive.

Those circumstances actually required crawling though, the vents are not that big and any movement on walls and ceilings would require all their limbs. That being said, you are right in that there is no outright running, but you do see what we getting at right?

Jarac

Jarac

Feels like what Colonial Marines should have been (MP/co-op-wise). Seems like Left 4 Dead in the Aliens Universe (which is awesome). I want it to succeed, and I loved Isolation, but I can't forget about Colonial Marines. If they price it accordingly, are fairly transparent about everything, and no lootboxes, I'll consider it.

Seriously, co-op with friends blasting Aliens and playing well? I want that. But it had better be good.

P1NK8C1DBOOTS

My initial response to the trailer when I first saw it was "meh" but the more I've been watching it the more I'm actually starting to get excited by this! Roll on summer 😎

Voodoo Magic

My initial reaction was very Mac like... I'm gonna have me some fun!

Adam802

Excited for gameplay later!

The Cruentus

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 04, 2021, 01:59:19 PM
My initial reaction was very Mac like... I'm gonna have me some fun!

Careful, we know how that ended.  :laugh:

BlueMarsalis79

newbeing

At least we didn't have to wait 7 years for this to come out.

BlueMarsalis79

Seven years between Alien and Aliens.
Seven years between Isolation and Fireteam.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed