Possible Character Details

Started by botmetro, Feb 09, 2021, 10:14:03 PM

Author
Possible Character Details (Read 21,338 times)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Feb 11, 2021, 09:34:15 PM
So in wikipedia, its said that the new film is coming out during the time of the American civil war? I don't think its been fully cleared out on the timeframe huh?

???

Coming out ?

Kradan

Kradan

Taking place ?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Feb 11, 2021, 09:49:46 PM
Quote from: Mr.Turok on Feb 11, 2021, 09:34:15 PM
So in wikipedia, its said that the new film is coming out during the time of the American civil war? I don't think its been fully cleared out on the timeframe huh?

???

Coming out ?

To a zoetrope near you.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Should we be sending predator films back in time to the Civil War? Maybe

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

I clowned myself again!!!

But yeah, now I'm hearing the backdrop for the film will be during the American Civil War. Which would make sense seeing that thats when the Comanche were the harden warrior tribes that they are very famously known for. Riding on horseback, using bows/arrows, Winchester repeating rifles, and all that. Again, its still not yet clear on whats its really going to be.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Feb 11, 2021, 10:00:53 PM

At least you aint that other Turok.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 11, 2021, 02:15:28 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 11, 2021, 01:30:36 PM
I believe you  :laugh:

We must wait for the movie to be released. Then one can properly judge if is good, bad or just ok. Hopefully with actual criticism and not conservative correctness bs  :P👎

Of course, of course...

Spoiler
But when it comes out and turns out to be the worst Predator movie ever - I'll be there and laughing. Laughing hard. Bwahahahaha  :D
[close]

Well if that even happens, you will be a hero, and not just an average hero, but...

Enjoy

Enjoy

It could be interrsting to see what teenager the predator decides is old enouggh to hunt lol

Teenagers looked older back then..... ;)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Feb 11, 2021, 10:00:53 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F6a142b784e63b3376ef24a7d01ee811a%2Ftenor.gif%3Fitemid%3D12555856&f=1&nofb=1

But yeah, now I'm hearing the backdrop for the film will be during the American Civil War. Which would make sense seeing that thats when the Comanche were the harden warrior tribes that they are very famously known for. Riding on horseback, using bows/arrows, Winchester repeating rifles, and all that. Again, its still not yet clear on whats its really going to be.

That could be a safer film to make for the studio.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Enjoy on Feb 11, 2021, 11:06:24 PM
It could be interrsting to see what teenager the predator decides is old enouggh to hunt lol

Well the life expectancy in ancient greece was 25 to 28. I imagine men looked older with their beards and all that  :laugh:

During the Pre-Columbian in what is now United States was 25 ~ 30. At 19th century was around 40 years for males and 42 years for females (in case the movie takes place during the Civil War).

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 11, 2021, 07:13:39 PM
Quote from: Mr.Turok on Feb 11, 2021, 06:42:41 PMI repeat, I don't see why everyone is getting upset over teens, young adults or whatever.

Tbf it moistly seems to be the one-hit-wonder guest users who are shitposting this.

People sometimes forget that watching movies is a voluntary experience.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

I keep thinking this is probably the place we're gonna get a cinematic female Predator. It'd kind of work for our villain since if our protagonist is looking for some respect she'd have to take down thing that's got it. Predators never really struck me as any creature that gave a shit about gender roles so that'd be a good dynamic to have a villain who not only has the respect but has no idea why it wouldn't. What if they have two Predators to play off the dynamic of the brother and sister? Our villains who simply don't know and doesn't give a shit about gender roles versus the heroes who do and are trying to work through it.

I mean I'm just talking out of my ass but I have that feeling we're gonna see the female this time especially since Fox did approve the female design over on Hunting Grounds.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Feb 12, 2021, 12:54:51 AM
I keep thinking this is probably the place we're gonna get a cinematic female Predator.

I'm all for it  8)

426Buddy

426Buddy

I'de be down

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 11, 2021, 11:53:16 PM
Quote from: Enjoy on Feb 11, 2021, 11:06:24 PM

Well the life expectancy in ancient greece was 25 to 28. I imagine men looked older with their beards and all that  :laugh:

During the Pre-Columbian in what is now United States was 25 ~ 30. At 19th century was around 40 years for males and 42 years for females (in case the movie takes place during the Civil War).

I'm gunna be that guy and point out that average life expectancy includes infant mortality, and that if you made it to adulthood at all you had a fair chance of getting old.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed