Possible Character Details

Started by botmetro, Feb 09, 2021, 10:14:03 PM

Author
Possible Character Details (Read 21,535 times)

Gigi

Gigi

;D 

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The amount of panic over the films story

Anyone would think the film was being Impeached  :laugh: :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I believe you  :laugh:

We must wait for the movie to be released. Then one can properly judge if is good, bad or just ok. Hopefully with actual criticism and not conservative correctness bs  :P👎

GreybackElder

GreybackElder

As always I'm super pumped for a new Predator film. I honestly don't mind a female protagonist. I'm a little concerned with a teenage cast. I hope it's not an AVP R All over again. I hope it's not fraught with "typical teenage" issues. Bullies, sappy love interests, mean girls, blah blah blah. Some one else in this thread mentioned targeting a young audience is a mistake and I agree with that sentiment. I'd love to know the typical age demographics of predator fans. I bet it's more like 20s and above.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 11, 2021, 01:30:36 PM
I believe you  :laugh:

We must wait for the movie to be released. Then one can properly judge if is good, bad or just ok. Hopefully with actual criticism and not conservative correctness bs  :P👎

Of course, of course...

Spoiler
But when it comes out and turns out to be the worst Predator movie ever - I'll be there and laughing. Laughing hard. Bwahahahaha  :D
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I think the setup for this movie could be a great occasion to tackle those subjects (a female in a male warrior society, the trouble of being a young one that has everything to prove) in a new and darker, more mature way than what we often saw. I hope they'll take this approach, it will be fitting in a predator movie also.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Enjoy on Feb 10, 2021, 10:57:29 PM
I wanna see a predator fight a grizzly bear with only a blade.

Yes please!!!

Hunter-Killer

Hunter-Killer

Voodoo Magic wants to see danny trejo fight a grizzly predator with only a blade

razeak

razeak

Don't care if its a female protagonist. Teenagers are going to be an optic to overcome though. No AVPR nonsense.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Hunter-Killer on Feb 11, 2021, 04:25:20 PM
Voodoo Magic wants to see danny trejo fight a grizzly predator with only a blade

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: SiL on Feb 11, 2021, 08:24:12 AM
I mean great but they were all still teenagers. You're a teenager between 13 and 19.
Being a teenager will not ruin the movie though. Again different mindset during different eras and cultures.

I repeat, I don't see why everyone is getting upset over teens, young adults or whatever. As if the adults in movies haven't acted so stupid or immature themselves. Hell I've seen teenagers behave better than most adults out here, I mean have you seen what's going on lately? People gotta chill man, it ain't that deep fam.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Feb 11, 2021, 06:42:41 PMI repeat, I don't see why everyone is getting upset over teens, young adults or whatever.

Tbf it moistly seems to be the one-hit-wonder guest users who are shitposting this.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 11, 2021, 07:13:39 PM
Quote from: Mr.Turok on Feb 11, 2021, 06:42:41 PMI repeat, I don't see why everyone is getting upset over teens, young adults or whatever.

Tbf it moistly seems to be the one-hit-wonder guest users who are shitposting this.

Ha, moist.

Ahsoka

Ahsoka

I'm really hyped for this.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

So in wikipedia, its said that the new film is taking place during the time of the American civil war? I don't think its been fully cleared out on the timeframe huh?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed